LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

who is everyone rooting for?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jets
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I want the Jets to win. I don't give a s**t what Rex Ryan says. Some of it makes the games more interesting. I don't understand the hate. I want them to win for Tomlinson and Jason Taylor. I just think the guys deserve rings.

Also, stop worrying about the Brady and Montana comparisons. It was a different era... the game has changed.

Lastly, stop worrying about the number of Lombardi trophies a team has. I don't care if the Steelers get ten of them...

we'll just have to get 11.

in no order

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
in no order

I agree, and in that order.
GB
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
in no order

I'd like to see the Jets win now. If they beat Pittsburgh that would mean they won 3 road games against 3 teams with QBs that have been to 8 super bowls.

I'm just glad Tom Bieber is out.
Rodgers. If the Pack lose, then Bears.
Bears, but I wouldn't mind seeing GB win
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Bears, but I wouldn't mind seeing GB win

I would like to think the Steelers are on top of everyone's list of rooting against... right?
I want the steelers in the sb, losing to the nfc
  • Dino
  • Veteran
go pack go
1) Green Bay
2) Jets
3) Bears

last and certainly least - Pitt
As much as I don't like Rex Ryan, I do like LT and don't want Pittsburgh to get another trophy so I'm pulling for the Jets.

In the NFC, I'm pulling for Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers (actually pulling for them to win it all). I don't have Packer hate now that Favre has left the building.

But in all honesty, when the Niners aren't playing it really just doesn't matter.
Share 49ersWebzone