LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Manusky is the Chargers DC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Guys, I need language help: what does shuffle one's feet means on that particular case?

After a tough google research it seems that it means to do something half-assed, because you don't really wanna do it.

Can people confirm this?
Guys, I need language help: what does shuffle one's feet means on that particular case?

After a tough google research it seems that it means to do something half-assed, because you don't really wanna do it.

Can people confirm this?

What's in it for me?
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Can people confirm this?

What's in it for me?

Some nice big brazilian booties whenever you come over.

Not mine, though.

Can people confirm this?

It's something like that. More like you're going through the motions. Basically he's saying his time here was waste of f**king time.

Edit: I will accept the booties.
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Jan 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Can people confirm this?

It's something like that. More like you're going through the motions. Basically he's saying his time here was waste of f**king time.

Ok, thanks.

No booties for you Pants! The guy beat you to them.

And man, Manusky lost all my respect.
[ Edited by Brazilian49er on Jan 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM ]

Can people confirm this?

Ok, thanks.

Well, it might've been said in a sarcastic manner. And hard to be too mad with Manusky after he's been stuck with Nolan and Singletary.

Can people confirm this?

Ok, thanks.

Well, it might've been said in a sarcastic manner. And hard to be too mad with Manusky after he's been stuck with Nolan and Singletary.

Well, if it was said in a sarcastic manner we'll probably know soon enough.

If it wasn't, I don't see working with Sing or Nolan as excuses. He is a grown man and he had his options. He had plenty of chances to leave.
he can blame singletary or whoever else as much as he wants, but anyone worth a damn is going to speak up. this wasn't about singletary. whether manusky was being a yes-man or whether he just didn't have the chops to succeed it doesn't make any difference. he needed to be gone.

what is the difference between giving up an 80 yard bomb, or allowing another team to march down the field on a 15 play, 80 yard drive? nothing, except our defense gets tired. manusky had a decent D at times, but his 2 minute defenses were some of the worst in the league.

good riddance manusky and your f**king sorry ass glasses you use to try to make you look smart.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
he can blame singletary or whoever else as much as he wants, but anyone worth a damn is going to speak up. this wasn't about singletary. whether manusky was being a yes-man or whether he just didn't have the chops to succeed it doesn't make any difference. he needed to be gone.

what is the difference between giving up an 80 yard bomb, or allowing another team to march down the field on a 15 play, 80 yard drive? nothing, except our defense gets tired. manusky had a decent D at times, but his 2 minute defenses were some of the worst in the league.

good riddance manusky and your f**king sorry ass glasses you use to try to make you look smart.

I knew it!
Originally posted by frenchmov:

[ Edited by SFL49ER on Jan 15, 2011 at 5:43 AM ]

Share 49ersWebzone