There are 254 users in the forums

Manusky is the Chargers DC

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://twitter.com/#!/ChargersPRguy
  • mod
  • Veteran
good for him... It'll be interesting to see how SD's defense will rank with him as DC. It will be a good gauge for us. Should tell us if our defense was poor because of him or because of the players.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
good for him... It'll be interesting to see how SD's defense will rank with him as DC. It will be a good gauge for us. Should tell us if our defense was poor because of him or because of the players.

It was both it's never just one or the other.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

It's almost always because of the players. Btw, we weren't a poor defense...we were average, mostly because we had average defensive players.

Prevent defense
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lets see what he does with the number one ranked D in the league. I say they finish out out of the top 10.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=151410
never waiting to sound like a downer but san diego will have a better D then us and im not sold on fangio as our DC his record was horrible in the nfl it was a steady decline.
I hope they like going from 1st to 15th in D rankings.

I least he will have an awesome offense though
I'm just glad that he didn't go to Arizona.

Originally posted by Psinex:
I'm just glad that he didn't go to Arizona.

So is he.
good for him. We dont want to be a total joke so other teams hiring our coordinators is a sign we did something ok.
What a f**king douche:

Quote:
mattbarrows
Ouch. @sdutChargers Manusky says SD gave him best chance to win. "I'm not just shuffling my feet. I've been doing that in SF for 4 years."

Have fun turning the top ranked defense into the 15th ranked defense you piece of s**t.
Guys, I need language help: what does shuffle one's feet means on that particular case?
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Guys, I need language help: what does shuffle one's feet means on that particular case?
Share 49ersWebzone