There are 226 users in the forums

Wes Welker is my new favorite player

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Without mentioning the Jets coach by name, Welker slyly tucked 11 different references to feet or toes into his answers during a 15-minute weekly interview session with the media.

* Tom Brady is making sure his teammates are "putting their best foot forward."

* The playoffs are so serious that "you can't just stick your toe in the water."

* Welker "had my foot up in the air" during the playoffs last year because of a knee injury.

* Darrelle Revis has "great feet."

* Deion Branch is "another guy with great feet."

* The Patriots are being "good little foot soldiers" in practice this week.

* And, last but not least, he and his teammates know "you definitely have to be on your toes" in the playoffs.

link

• obx49
  • Veteran
f**king hilarious!
lol AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by obx49:
f**king hilarious!
lol, I saw that on ESPN this morning. F'n funny!
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Without mentioning the Jets coach by name, Welker slyly tucked 11 different references to feet or toes into his answers during a 15-minute weekly interview session with the media.

* Tom Brady is making sure his teammates are "putting their best foot forward."

* The playoffs are so serious that "you can't just stick your toe in the water."

* Welker "had my foot up in the air" during the playoffs last year because of a knee injury.

* Darrelle Revis has "great feet."

* Deion Branch is "another guy with great feet."

* The Patriots are being "good little foot soldiers" in practice this week.

* And, last but not least, he and his teammates know "you definitely have to be on your toes" in the playoffs.

link

That is impeccable!
Classic.
Awesome. The playoffs are afoot.
Just a quick footnote.... the Jets achilles heel might be their kicker.
I still hate the Patriots.

I dont think anyone in this world can ever realize just how much I hate the Jets' coach.
I wont even say his gay name.
Nick Magold came up with this:

@nickmangold Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:

@nickmangold Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate

That's so 2008
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

That's so 2008

Mangold is really trying to get his foot in the water with that tweet.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Fail.

I think Mangold may have just been in such a hurry to attempt a witty response that he TRIPPED over his own FEET.

Share 49ersWebzone