LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Jets just seem like a team of bad asses
Rooting for the Packers to win it all. Rodgers is a stud. I would consider going for Pitt, but I really don't want them winning ring #7.

btw, you guys criticizing Rodgers for "stiff arming" the cancer patient are waaaay over-exaggerating. It didn't even look like he was paying attention as none of the Packers were except for Clay Matthews. Yet people want to single out Rodgers only. If you're gonna hate a player, hate them, but don't come up with cockamamy reasons to throw their character in the mud.
[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Jan 16, 2011 at 7:04 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Jets just seem like a team of bad asses
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Jets just seem like a team of guys
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jets just seem like a team of guys that shat all over Tom Brady.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Natch ... take care Brady. Another impressive 14-2 burn out.
Originally posted by midrdan:

Natch ... take care Brady. Another impressive 14-2 burn out.

It wasn't as impressive as the 18-0 burn out!!
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Rooting for the Packers to win it all. Rodgers is a stud. I would consider going for Pitt, but I really don't want them winning ring #7.

btw, you guys criticizing Rodgers for "stiff arming" the cancer patient are waaaay over-exaggerating. It didn't even look like he was paying attention as none of the Packers were except for Clay Matthews. Yet people want to single out Rodgers only. If you're gonna hate a player, hate them, but don't come up with cockamamy reasons to throw their character in the mud.

This

I think I know how the Pats fans feel.

We experienced the same thing back in the 90's.

Being the favorite going into the playoffs with all our prior success in the past, only to be beat by a team that we thought of as inferior(Packers for us, and Jets for the Pats).

I'm guessing the next stage for the Patriots is for a complete team meltdown for about 10 years.

I really think the pats have begun there end of a so called dynasty, when the giants threw Brady all over the field in the sb, i want packers and jets with the packers coming out victorious, it makes me excited seeing all the techniques mccarthy uss from walsh which he probably got from watching our film. How many YAC they get and a good west coast offense, it makes me excited because i have a good feeling this is coming back, and Harbaugh will do like Mccarthy and study our WCO except he wont be doing it to bail on us and stamp his name on our product. I think it will be Pack and Jets with the pack winning, both seem to be hot at the right time and teams of destiny right now, both beat the #1 seed. Im calling the Pack in a good one.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Being the favorite going into the playoffs with all our prior success in the past, only to be beat by a team that we thought of as inferior(Packers for us, and Jets for the Pats).

I'm guessing the next stage for the Patriots is for a complete team meltdown for about 10 years.

Pats will be good for a long time. 2 1st round picks this year.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Pats will be good for a long time. 2 1st, 2nd, & 3rd round picks this year.

fixed
Thinking about the next match up, it should be a good game because the Jets and Steelers defenses are very good. But the Steelers were damn good against the run this year, which is going to put the game on Sanchez shoulders, and I don't think he's at the level where he can pull it off. Big Ben on the other hand, has a lot more playoff experience and is more than 2x the qb Sanchez is, he has come through in the big games before. I think it will be another low scoring game.

The Packers/Bears game will be a shoot out imo. I'm not sure if Rodgers can repeat that kind of performance though.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Steelurz will win ring seven on Feb 6th.

-NFL

GTFO

Share 49ersWebzone