LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by jrg:
Packers vs. Jets SB

That's what I'm hoping for. Would be a good game.

I would rather see Steelers vs. Packers.

I can't stand Sexy Rexy and his classless way of going about things. He is repulsive.

And in case you all forgot, it was the Jets who were tampering with Crabtree last year and Rex who was talking trash about the Niners.

Man f**k the packers!!!!! Why would any of you root for the team that was the bane of my existance during my childhood??? GO BEARS.

I'll say it again, f**k THE PACKERS, and GO BEARS.

Wouldn't the Cowboys be more of the bane of your existence. I'll always hate the Cowboys. Always.

I don't hate the Packers as much anymore because Favre left. They've built a quality, young team and it shows right now.

agreed.

Packers vs. Jets is the SB I'm rooting for.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
After watching that video of Rodgers stiff arming that cancer patient, I hope he gets eaten by a bear and Im not talkin about the team. GO BEARS!

He did? Wow I always had a feeling that guy was a d******d. f**k YOU RODGER! f**k YOU!!!

Packers vs. Jets SB

I can't stand Sexy Rexy and his classless way of going about things. He is repulsive.

And in case you all forgot, it was the Jets who were tampering with Crabtree last year and Rex who was talking trash about the Niners.

Man f**k the packers!!!!! Why would any of you root for the team that was the bane of my existance during my childhood??? GO BEARS.

Wouldn't the Cowboys be more of the bane of your existence. I'll always hate the Cowboys. Always.

I don't hate the Packers as much anymore because Favre left. They've built a quality, young team and it shows right now.

No because I went to school with some hardcore packers fans and I always had to hear how the packers were god and the 9ers sucked when I was a little kid, and it pissed me off. Not very many people liked the cowboys here in Northern Cali. But for some reason, everyone had a hard on for the Packers who are still trash IMO. I do not like them. I will never like them. I dont care how fun they are to watch or who they have on their team, I will never like them.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Packers vs. Jets SB

agreed.

Packers vs. Jets is the SB I'm rooting for.

It'd be nice man. No chance at a 7th ring for the Stealers and no chance at #4 for Brady.

Where's that troll that was running him mouth earlier about Brady > Montana?
Speaking of the stupid packers, f**k you packers!!!!!!!

GO BEARS.
Bears and Jets is what I want.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
After watching that video of Rodgers stiff arming that cancer patient, I hope he gets eaten by a bear and Im not talkin about the team. GO BEARS!

He did? Wow I always had a feeling that guy was a d******d. f**k YOU RODGER! f**k YOU!!!

What does that mean?
Originally posted by MILFS:

That would be a boring superbowl I would rather watch Jets vs Packers
Originally posted by MILFS:

Cosigned. f**k the packers and the steelers!
Packers vs. Jets SB

Isn't the same team as the one from the 90's. Favre is gone. Plus, Rodgers is much more likeable of a QB than Cutler, Rothlisberger or Sanchez (or Rex Ryan).

I like Sanchez way more than Rodgers. Rodgers is a f**king douchebag with his stupid championship belt and hating on cancer patient lady. Sanchez was best friends with a kid who just died of cancer, and his dad was a fire fighter. Rodgers might be a better QB but I don't find him anywhere near as cool as Mark Sanchez.

And Cutler is less of a dbag than Rodgers.

Are you serious about Cutler? That is the same guy who cried when his ego bubble got burst and whined his way out of Denver. The same guy who hangs his head and has body language when things aren't going his way.

Sanchez may have one good story about him, but the guy is a prima dona who is a horrible QB and yet somehow their WR's or defense keep saving the day. I can't stand his 2nd life as a male model. And I threw in Rex Ryan as a reason not to like the Jets, because the guy is a certified idiot. Makes me want to face palm every time I hear him talk.

Packers vs. Jets SB

Isn't the same team as the one from the 90's. Favre is gone. Plus, Rodgers is much more likeable of a QB than Cutler, Rothlisberger or Sanchez (or Rex Ryan).

I like Sanchez way more than Rodgers. Rodgers is a f**king douchebag with his stupid championship belt and hating on cancer patient lady. Sanchez was best friends with a kid who just died of cancer, and his dad was a fire fighter. Rodgers might be a better QB but I don't find him anywhere near as cool as Mark Sanchez.

Are you serious about Cutler? That is the same guy who cried when his ego bubble got burst and whined his way out of Denver. The same guy who hangs his head and has body language when things aren't going his way.

Sanchez may have one good story about him, but the guy is a prima dona who is a horrible QB and yet somehow their WR's or defense keep saving the day. I can't stand his 2nd life as a male model. And I threw in Rex Ryan as a reason not to like the Jets, because the guy is a certified idiot. Makes me want to face palm every time I hear him talk.

I dont care if he cried or whined or whatever, atleast he wasnt being a jerk to a cancer patient. And Sanchez is a good person even though he's kind of annoying. He's the least despicable QB left in the playoffs. Rodgers is an ahole and Roethlissberger is a rapist.
Packers vs. Jets SB

What does that mean?

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Packers vs. Jets SB

My point exactly.
Share 49ersWebzone