LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 316 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Esco:
Worst case scenario. How would you rather see win a Steeler v. Seahawks Superbowl rematch?

Pittsburgh win their 7th

or

Pete Carol's stupid sucky face win his first in his first year as Seachokes coach

nannanannanan nnanana nannana I cant hear you!!!!
Originally posted by Wodwo:

I'm happy as f**k that we have him....hopefully we find a Strong Armed Accurate QB with a Quick Release.

I just hope he doesn't let his ego get in the way from moving on from what ever QB he chooses if it doesn't work out with who ever we get.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
I can't believe we picked alex instead of Rogers

Nolan wanted a yes man....not a leader
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Worst case scenario. How would you rather see win a Steeler v. Seahawks Superbowl rematch?

Pittsburgh win their 7th

or

Pete Carol's stupid sucky face win his first in his first year as Seachokes coach

Rodgers is ridiculous
Looks like he maintained possession.
Originally posted by Janitor:
The saddest part is that Rodgers was a huge SF fan, and was really hoping we would draft him. To this day he holds a grudge.

Just like Desean Jackson.
Good call
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I love that s**t...and he just put the belt on again after that TD.

on his nuts...no homo
ATL just got screwed. This catch/non catch s**t is f**kin retarded.

i wanted the falcons to win too, but i hate the nickname "matty ice." it's f**king gay. So i'm kindda glad he blew it. Maybe he'll lose that name.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i wanted the falcons to win too, but i hate the nickname "matty ice." it's f**king gay. So i'm kindda glad he blew it. Maybe he'll lose that name.

lol
AtL choking
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Pittsburgh win their 7th

or

There is no way GB would lose to Seattle even if Seattle beats Chicago. GB is too good, they're not the weak ass finesse saints.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Share 49ersWebzone