LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

John Fox is the new HC of the Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Even though John Fox isn't a bad HC, I would never hire a HC right after hes been fired with a 2-14 season.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the broncos
Sweet take your 2-14 record to Denver now. Great job Broncos.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Sweet take your 2-14 record to Denver now. Great job Broncos.

He's better than that record and will have success with the Broncos - going from a REALLY tough NFC South after his team was picked apart in Free Agency and laden with injuries to the AFC West, he'll do just fine and is undeniably an upgrade over McDoosh.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the broncos

This and as to the question "why the hate for the Broncos" because they're not the 49ers. f**k them and every other team.
hes gonna suck there. raiders and chiefs are getting better and the chargers are talented and waiting for a competent coach. from one cellar to another mr. fox. is denver really that undesireable of a place to coach? i didnt see any of the high end coaches mentioned with denver at all and then they sign this guy. i dont even remember anyone even showing interest in that job.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by teeohh:
so are all the coaching vacancies filled?

raidhaz

f**k the Raiders!

f**k the Broncos

f**k the Chargers!

f**k the Cowboys!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hes gonna suck there. raiders and chiefs are getting better and the chargers are talented and waiting for a competent coach. from one cellar to another mr. fox. is denver really that undesireable of a place to coach? i didnt see any of the high end coaches mentioned with denver at all and then they sign this guy. i dont even remember anyone even showing interest in that job.

It remains to be seen if the Raiders move forward. Al Davis will probably undo whatever progress they made this season. The Chargers are dangerous, but I wonder if their defense takes a step back. If Manusky runs the same soft scheme he did in San Francisco they will still be top 10 defense, but will be vulnerable. The Chiefs are the team to worry about though. The NFL is going to have to worry about them for many years to come. I hope they get some more weapons for Cassel.

Realistically, Denver has a ways to go. The fans there shouldn't expect a playoff appearance for the next 3 years. Good luck to Fox. I hope he does well, but the chances are slim.
Since they are giving Tim Tebow every opportunity, Im surprised they are hiring a defensive minded coach. Elway should've gone after Hue Jackson.
Share 49ersWebzone