LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Seahawks to sign Nate Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Scot McCloughan just loves the Niner castoffs he drafted doesn't he lol.

some ppl have a tough time admitting mistakes, if u dont acknowledge them u never give yourself a chance to learn from them
The seahawks are a bunch of sloppy second bottom feeders. F them and F Scotty McGooch
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by skynet907:
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
NFL TALK BRO

um Nate Davis is the next coming of Jesus Christ on this forum, and as such this is big news for niner talk. why don't you go to NFL TALK BRO.

it was posted in the Nate Davis thread which used to be in Niner talk but now since he is a Seahawk it has been moved to NFL talk.

Search Function is your friend

Skynet became self-aware of the Nate Davis thread in NFL Talk at 1:15 PM on 11 Jan 2011.

I love these posters who think it is their job to be mods without mod powers.
NFL TALK BRO

um Nate Davis is the next coming of Jesus Christ on this forum, and as such this is big news for niner talk. why don't you go to NFL TALK BRO.

it was posted in the Nate Davis thread which used to be in Niner talk but now since he is a Seahawk it has been moved to NFL talk.

Screw Search Function. I don't think he's our friend at all. I think he's just toting with our affections. sniff.
surprise surprise
10 bucks says Pete Carroll will probably give Nate a shot as a #2, cause Pete treats his players like they're 21 year-old college kids.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
NFL TALK BRO

Skynet became self-aware of the Nate Davis thread in NFL Talk at 1:15 PM on 11 Jan 2011.

As Vets its our jobs to show you misguided souls the righteous path to enlightenment.

NFL TALK BRO

You'll understand their point-of-view after you've been here a while longer.

As to the topic... eh. Nate might find success with the seahawks, he might not. It seemed pretty evident, given his problems with the seemingly easy playbook and his weight gain, he wasn't going to find success with the 49ers.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
NFL TALK BRO

As to the topic... eh. Nate might find success with the seahawks, he might not. It seemed pretty evident, given his problems with the seemingly easy playbook and his weight gain, he wasn't going to find success with the 49ers.

yea you are probably right, we wouldn't want to bump all of the 'different' Jim Harbaugh and Alex Smith threads off of the front page.
[ Edited by skynet907 on Jan 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM ]
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
NFL TALK BRO

yea you are probably right, we wouldn't want to bump all of the 'different' Jim Harbaugh and Alex Smith threads off of the front page.

i think you are mad cuz you thought you were gonna be cool and break this news

NFL TALK BRO

I really wish we would have given Nate a chance. I feel like releasing him was a mistake.
He can't read. It will take him 3 years to learn a new playbook...
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I knew this was going to happen. As soon as Sing KNEW he didn't ever want to play david Carr he should have been let go and Davis brought up.

Dude WILL be a good QB in this league.
Originally posted by krizay:
I knew this was going to happen. As soon as Sing KNEW he didn't ever want to play david Carr he should have been let go and Davis brought up.

Dude WILL be a good QB in this league.

As soon as he learns the Alphabet
Share 49ersWebzone