Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
f**k Pete Carroll.....

Harbaugh's new job description.

What's your deal?!

What's your deal?

I pick case number 22!!!!
Originally posted by Dino:
am i the only one that would like to see the hawks win?

Nope.

Sorry. Love the City of Seattle and I'd like to have somebody from the left coast in the playoffs. Think of the next furthest west team............

........ but when they're playing the 49ers?
I don't care for the Seahawks or Carol, but, I think it is good for the NFC West if they do okay today (put up a good fight). I'm personally pretty sick of the NFC West being called the worst division in football. Sure there may be poor regular season records, but look how many times Arizona, the Rams, and Seattle have been in the playoffs over the past 10 years (and how many times in the Superbowl). I think the NFC West has (along with the AFC East) the most Superbowl appearances of any Conference (correct me if I'm wrong)....
Originally posted by egoonda:
I don't care for the Seahawks or Carol, but, I think it is good for the NFC West if they do okay today (put up a good fight). I'm personally pretty sick of the NFC West being called the worst division in football. Sure there may be poor regular season records, but look how many times Arizona, the Rams, and Seattle have been in the playoffs over the past 10 years (and how many times in the Superbowl). I think the NFC West has (along with the AFC East) the most Superbowl appearances of any Conference (correct me if I'm wrong)....

Don't worry. HArbaugh will once again make teams fear us.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
f**k YEAH!!!
saints thought it would be easy
damn, what team is this?
Roman Harper f**kING SUCKS

[ Edited by TheGoldenState on Jan 8, 2011 at 14:58:12 ]
LOL at the Saints!!!!
Harper is the new mark roman. Guy is terrible

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er4life:
LOL at the Saints!!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Saints seem uninterested.
TD Seattle!!
Originally posted by egoonda:

Each team (except us ) from the NFC West has made the Super Bowl at least one time since 2000.
Share 49ersWebzone