There are 249 users in the forums

NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Quote:
NBCPHISports NBC Philly Sports

by ESPNBook

Our own @JohnClarkNBC10 has learned that Akers was dealing w. some personal issues going into this week.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by niners94:
After thinking about it, I can seriously see Seattle beating the Bears. They did it once already.

It won't happen again, the bears will destroy them.

Why?

Seahawks not a very good team.

As simple as this is, this!

They're on the road, they've been an up and down team all year, and Chicago is playing good football.

Plus, they will no longer have "the 12th man."

f**k the Seahawks!

But the Seahawks actually beat them IN Chicago

I wouldn't be surprised if Cutler chokes and the Seahawks pull it off, I just wouldn't bet on it.

I will be if the Seacocks make it to the NFC championship.

I would be laughing so hard. Imagine if somehow the Seahawks make it to the Superbowl to play a team like the Patriots. We would witness one of the worst Super Bowl blowouts since the Chargers vs. Niners in 94.

If they beat the Bears and the Packers beat the Falcons, could Seattle host the Championship game, being the Packers are the 6th seed?

Yup...Seattle would host the NFC Championship game in that scenario due to higher seeding. Not a unlikely scenario in all honestly. I really think Seattle has a very good chance of beating the Bears as well as Green Bay beating the Falcons. IMO, I don't think the Bears or the Falcons are as good as their records. Not saying that one or both will lose, just that they are not that much greater than the Seahawks (even with a sh!tty record) or the Packers.
i'll flip out if SEA hosts the NFC championship game...frick...nothing has happened how i envisioned or wanted after the conclusion of WC weekend...only home team to hold serve was SEA...F!!!!!

only way i root for SEA is if they play PIT in the SB...thats the absolute worst case scenario
i wanted the packers chiefs colts saints

Share 49ersWebzone