LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

What's your deal??!??

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by rk1642:
Thats the Jim Harbaugh that I don't like. At times he comes across as a jerk and the total opposite of what he was talking about at his press conference yesterday. I like him alot but he has a lack of control at times that is a bit concerning. If your gonna talk about winning with class and having a class organization then you need to act like it at all times, esp. the coach. That being said, I really like the hire and think he's going to do wonders for this team.

Thats what I love about him, I love it when coaches run up the score like that. If the other team can't stop you then that's their problem. An offenses objective should be to score points at all times.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by rk1642:
Thats the Jim Harbaugh that I don't like. At times he comes across as a jerk and the total opposite of what he was talking about at his press conference yesterday. I like him alot but he has a lack of control at times that is a bit concerning. If your gonna talk about winning with class and having a class organization then you need to act like it at all times, esp. the coach. That being said, I really like the hire and think he's going to do wonders for this team.

Thats what I love about him, I love it when coaches run up the score like that. If the other team can't stop you then that's their problem. An offenses objective should be to score points at all times.

This.

Protecting a lead and backing off. Playing Not to lose. Prevent Defense etc. = Coaches like Sing & Nolan = Losing mentality = Losing

Running up the score. Scoring at will. Playing to win. Pressure the QB on D. = Coaches like Walsh & Seiffert = Winning mentality = Winning

[ Edited by zozell on Jan 8, 2011 at 16:32:25 ]
am i the only one who hears "what are you doing, are you alright" from carroll

i dont think he ever says "whats your deal"
id love it if Harbaugh became known for running up the score like Belichick.

if you cant stop someone, why should they let up? you dont want to get embarrassed? stop them from scoring.
Share 49ersWebzone