The **OFFICIAL** Cam Newton Bandwagon!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
He'll be a Vince Young or Tim Tebow at best

In other words, hes gonna be a bust

Lazy analysis.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm getting more on the bandwagon

Not really. I'm not sold on him it's a big leap from college qb to pro qb not many players can, by all means the kid has the talent to do just that, and if he does great like to have him, if not then it's fine whoever we pick at 7th needs to be a impact player i'd rather have a guy who could start!!!

but if jim sees tieing his name for the next 5 years to work on him then i'm ok with that if jim is! Hopefully we get our oc and qb positions fix if anything the rest of the talent is their.
No matter your stance on Newton you have to applaud that he will be fully participating in the combine. Unlike fellow top QB prospect Gabbert, Newton is eager to show what he can do.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
No matter your stance on Newton you have to applaud that he will be fully participating in the combine. Unlike fellow top QB prospect Gabbert, Newton is eager to show what he can do.

He has to if he wants to move up and make more $$$ before he busts
This is a waste of gas! There is no way he's there at 7......
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

He has to if he wants to move up and make more $$$ before he busts

He doesn't have to. From the speculation I am hearing he's getting more attention at the top than Gabbert. I think most QBs in his position wouldn't be.

Tim Tebow will be better book it! he's got HEART! a PURE HEART!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Feb 25, 2011 at 9:38 AM ]
Originally posted by wailers15:

Why cause he ends every interview with thanks god bless you. lol

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by wailers15:

Why cause he ends every interview with thanks god bless you. lol

lol and he doesn't steal
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/02/inside-the-49ers/for-combine-quarterbacks-character-will-count/

no newton or mallet looks like
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/02/inside-the-49ers/for-combine-quarterbacks-character-will-count/

It's official.

Dizzzzam
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

“(You try to understand) do they love football?” Harbaugh said. “Do they like to work at the game? How much do they understand the game? Will they be a fit for our team? Those are all critical evaluations.”

Cam Newton was one of the hardest working players at Auburn and wants to be great. This doesn't rule out Cam Newton in anyway.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

“(You try to understand) do they love football?” Harbaugh said. “Do they like to work at the game? How much do they understand the game? Will they be a fit for our team? Those are all critical evaluations.”

Cam Newton was one of the hardest working players at Auburn and wants to be great. This doesn't rule out Cam Newton in anyway.

Sure it does, don't kid yourself. Anyone cheating multiple times shows a huge red flag that they are unwilling to actually work for their achievement. Surely, you don't need someone to explain that to you, huh?
Share 49ersWebzone