There are 167 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Blaine Gabbert Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
The guy has happy feet, he is not accurate, and makes poor decisions. Glad we didn't draft him.

You just described Kap too.

I didnt like Kaep when we drafted him but i decided to give him a shot, his shot is over. Dude sucks and yes im going off the preseason and i dont care. He needs a lot of work
Originally posted by valrod33:
I didnt like Kaep when we drafted him but i decided to give him a shot, his shot is over. Dude sucks and yes im going off the preseason and i dont care. He needs a lot of work

I agree. I dont like kap either. He is not accurate and has no touch. that's something you can't teach.
I would have liked to draft Gabbert, but apparently nobody in the Niners FO liked him.
The guy has happy feet, he is not accurate, and makes poor decisions. Glad we didn't draft him.

I'm guessing that's why most draft "experts" considered him a project QB.
@BlaineGabbert good win dog. Cut your hair.
by Aldon Smith on Oct 24, 2011 at 21:02:25

Originally posted by 9erVillian:
@BlaineGabbert good win dog. Cut your hair.
by Aldon Smith on Oct 24, 2011 at 21:02:25

=
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I would have liked to draft Gabbert, but apparently nobody in the Niners FO liked him.

Things worked out for the better so far. The 49ers drafted Aldon Smith with their 7th pick, who had been going gang-buster.

his throwing motion reminds me too much of uncle rico from napoleon dynamite. takes way to long to get that ball out.

Originally posted by YungAce:

Preseason assessment on the long term potential of CK7? Swag.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
More and more this guy looks like Alex Smith. So glad we didnt draft him.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Preseason assessment on the long term potential of CK7? Swag.

lol He will be fine, he stared down wr's if anything, but if jim can make alex look good, then he has all my trust with colin!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 25, 2011 at 7:49 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

Nyjer disagrees
Originally posted by susweel:

Dude looks horrible. I wanted us to draft him but I am so happy we didn't (I was so wrong). I know he's only a rookie and the book on his career hasn't been written yet...but when you compare him to the other rookie QB's...he looks pretty bad.
He looks like Joe Montana when compared to Tim Tebow
Share 49ersWebzone