LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Manusky a candidate for Panthers HC job

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN

Thoughts?
good let them have him
his time is done here. good for him if he can get some HC interviews.
I wish him well. We need a fresh approach and I'm sure a new HC will have his own ideas for the position.
Rushing D - 6th in the league (thank you front 7 and Tomsula!)
Passing - 24th buh bye.
Please take him off of our hands lol.
Is it bad that the first instant thought that came into my mind was "Rooney Rule"?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Is it bad that the first instant thought that came into my mind was "Rooney Rule"?

-9fA

Manusky's black??? Since when!!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Manusky's black??? Since when!!

It's called reverse racism.

Hope the door doesn't hit him in the @$$

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Manusky would definitely make an interesting fit in Carolina.

He could lure Franklin and Lawson in free agency to convert the team to a 3-4 D. He already has an ILB that is one of the best in the game with Beason, and the secondary has talent. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see Spikes as the starting TED LB. They also have some DE/OLB prospects in Everette Brown and Greg Hardy to go opposite of Lawson.

On the offensive side, they have a good crop of running backs, and they have a good offensive line once they are healthy. They already have a #1 WR in Steve Smith and some young prospects for the #2 and #3 positions. Pair that with Luck...and you'll be in a damn good situation to rebuild the team FAST.

And sadly...he could take Tomsula with him as the DC.

Offense:

QB: Luck
RB: Stewart/Goodson/Sutton
WR: Smith/LaFell/Gettis
OL: Gross-Wharton-Kalil-Schwartz-Otah

Defense:

DE: Hayden
NT: Franklin/Johnson
DE: Landri/Brayton

OLB: Lawson
ILB: Beason
ILB: Spikes/Connor
OLB: Hardy/Brown

CB: Marshall
CB: Gamble
FS: Godfrey
SS: Martin

[ Edited by GEEK on Jan 4, 2011 at 17:37:31 ]
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:

He could lure Franklin and Lawson in free agency to convert the team to a 3-4 D. He already has an ILB that is one of the best in the game with Beason, and the secondary has talent. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see Spikes as the starting TED LB. They also have some DE/OLB prospects in Everette Brown and Greg Hardy to go opposite of Lawson.

On the offensive side, they have a good crop of running backs, and they have a good offensive line once they are healthy. They already have a #1 WR in Steve Smith and some young prospects for the #2 and #3 positions. Pair that with Luck...and you'll be in a damn good situation to rebuild the team FAST.

Offense:

Defense:

ILB: Beason

Fixed
Originally posted by GEEK:

He could lure Franklin and Lawson in free agency to convert the team to a 3-4 D. He already has an ILB that is one of the best in the game with Benson, and the secondary has talent. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see Spikes as the starting TED LB. They also have some DE/OLB prospects in Everette Brown and Greg Hardy to go opposite of Lawson.

Offense:

Defense:

ILB: Benson

Thats a solid team if you ask me.
Why would you want to interview a guy whose defense gave up 308 yards passing to Matt Moore?
Share 49ersWebzone