There are 189 users in the forums

WTF ! Brandon Lloyd being the most productive receiver in the NFL ?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Go figure but with 1400+ yards he leads all WR at the end of the regular season.
The same BL that played with the niners and was scared to catch against the bears and dropped balls and so on ...
product of a system.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
product of a system.

No s**t?

Every player is a product of the system, Joe Montana was a product of the system. Bottom-line, the dude had a great year, worked his ass off, learned that system inside and out, runs beautiful routes, made some great catches and is kicking ass.

Product of the system = stupid saying
I was pissed when we let him go. Some of the best hands we've had in a while.
Brandony Lloyd is having a good year because finally got his head out of his ass. When he was here, no one ever doubted that he had hands.

He just lacked focus and heart. Please don't make this into yet another "we should have never let him go thread" because for one, he's not coming back. Two, he was a scrub here who could make the occasional highlight reel catch, but beyond that he wasn't good for much else other than short arming easy catches and ducking them over the middle to avoid getting hit.

Three, almost the entire locker room hated him. That was probably for a reason.

And last, but certainly not least....he was a terrible rapper.
I think the point here is that yet another player that leaves the Niners and goes on to success elsewhere. We have not been able to get the most out of players at all since Mooch left.

Hopefully we get Harbaugh and that changes.
it was time for him to leave. Just sayin, I enjoyed watching him play for us.
Originally posted by TN-Niner:
I think the point here is that yet another player that leaves the Niners and goes on to success elsewhere. We have not been able to get the most out of players at all since Mooch left.

Hopefully we get Harbaugh and that changes.

But that point holds true for a lot of players. I'm not getting why the 49ers are a special case. This is Brandon Lloyd's 7th NFL season and he's just now becoming productive.

The 49ers fanbase isn't patience enough to wait that long in hopes that a player will finally "get it." Just ask Alex Smith.
Share 49ersWebzone