LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

The NFL "Black Monday" Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
The next big moves may start tomorrow. Anything from firings to hirings to interviews. So I ask Niner Talk. Do you think anything will happen tomorrow and what will it be?
i dont think anything will happen till SB is over maybe some interviews but i dont see any signings
I think next week, starting Tuesday, will be full of rumor activity about Harbaugh.

By late-week I say we have a GM in place and less than a week later, we most likely have a HC.

However, if Harbaugh denies our proposition, then we probably won't see HC till after the SB.
I'm going to tune out for awhile, I don't want to get my hopes up that something good will happen for this team. Right now I am prepared for disappointment and that lessens the sting.

If York f**ks up the GM and HC, I'm hanging up my Jersey until we get new owners.

[ Edited by skynet907 on Jan 2, 2011 at 20:52:02 ]
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
The next big moves may start tomorrow. Anything from firings to hirings to interviews. So I ask Niner Talk. Do you think anything will happen tomorrow and what will it be?
sounds like a (head) coach discussion...why dont u ask it in the particular thread?
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for zeppfan1.
Originally posted by skynet907:
I'm going to tune out for awhile, I don't want to get my hopes up that something good will happen for this team. Right now I am prepared for disappointment and that lessens the sting.

If York f**ks up the GM and HC, I'm hanging up my Jersey until we get new owners.

you better sell them if that's the case, because the York's aren't selling...As Metallica once famously put it, "You know sad but truuuuaaahhh"
Starting tomorrow (01/03/11) we will see NFL coaches begin to get their pink slips. Post any firings from around the league in this thread!

One thing for certain...

No more of the penis wagging Brett Favre! Won't miss his dumb face and southern drawl.
raiders better not go after harbaugh
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
One thing for certain...

No more of the penis wagging Brett Favre! Won't miss his dumb face and southern drawl.

What does that have to do with this topic?

My surprise firing of the year:

Jim Caldwell
I'm comptemplating getting up early at like 3 in the morning so I can watch Mike and Mike in the morning talk about the Black Monday stuff.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
One thing for certain...

What does that have to do with this topic?

Just trying to brighten the "Black Monday" thread!
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
sounds like a (head) coach discussion...why dont u ask it in the particular thread?

my question is a little more specific if you look at it. i am asking if you think ANYTHING will happen. WHo do you think will be fired? do you think somneone like baalke is fired or hired? do you thing house cleaning begins?
It's like Black Friday but only on a Monday
Share 49ersWebzone