There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

LOL at the Chargers

They finish #1 in the NFL in both offense and defense, but don't make the playoffs. How they hell does that happen? I lol at them.
Stats don't get you into the playoffs.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
They finish #1 in the NFL in both offense and defense, but don't make the playoffs. How they hell does that happen? I lol at them.

Good thread bro.
Originally posted by jojomellon:

Good thread bro.

Thanks bro.
ST
going 6-0 in your own division dose not get you in the playoffs either. just ask the folks from the black hole
Yeah man I don't think this has ever happened before. I don't see why you don't fire Norv. Could you imagine Gruden, Cower, Billick, or Harbaugh running that San Diego team? Why the hell would any of those coaches turn down the chance?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Yeah man I don't think this has ever happened before. I don't see why you don't fire Norv. Could you imagine Gruden, Cower, Billick, or Harbaugh running that San Diego team? Why the hell would any of those coaches turn down the chance?

Sshhhhhhh

i dont think it has to do how the team is coached its just a mixture of ST failures and bad luck
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i dont think it has to do how the team is coached its just a mixture of ST failures and bad luck

Also, their GM is a massive tool/a-hole.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
They shouldnt have let ST JUGGERNAUT CJ Spillman go!

thank god theyre keeping sorry ass hc norv, harbaugh wouldve taken that job in a heart beat as well as any one else. the sd job would probably be the only west coast job cowher would take if they pay him well that is

I wasn't LOLing at them when they pummeled us.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 3, 2011 at 00:50:46 ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:

I wasn't LOLing at them when the pummeled us.

Me neither...
wtf how is that possible?