There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tucker Carlson- Michael Vick should have been exucuted

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I honestly don't get the big deal about what Vick did at all. I don't think he should have been punished. I ate a ham sandwich for lunch no one cares about the pigs. Type 'gestation crate' into google and you'll see what I am talking about. And yet Vick's kennel, I'm not even sure how personally he was involved, killed a couple of dogs. Who cares?

You obviously dont have a dog. If you had a pet you would know and appreciate how fricking horrible what he did was. There is no excuse and no justifying it. Your post makes me sick. Vick did his time and deserves a 2nd chance but to minimize what he did he is just stupid and wrong.

There is a difference between killing someone else's pet (yours) and killing a stray. Dogs get put down all the time. Just because yours is cute and plays fetch doesn't mean Vick is a serial rapist.

I never said he was a serial rapist and said the comment by Tucker Carlson was idiotic. However, to minimize what he did and say it wasnt a big deal is bulls**t.

meh, Dante Stallworth and Leonard Little killed PEOPLE and did less time and arent judged nearly as hard
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
I honestly don't get the big deal about what Vick did at all. I don't think he should have been punished. I ate a ham sandwich for lunch no one cares about the pigs. Type 'gestation crate' into google and you'll see what I am talking about. And yet Vick's kennel, I'm not even sure how personally he was involved, killed a couple of dogs. Who cares?

You obviously dont have a dog. If you had a pet you would know and appreciate how fricking horrible what he did was. There is no excuse and no justifying it. Your post makes me sick. Vick did his time and deserves a 2nd chance but to minimize what he did he is just stupid and wrong.

There is a difference between killing someone else's pet (yours) and killing a stray. Dogs get put down all the time. Just because yours is cute and plays fetch doesn't mean Vick is a serial rapist.

I never said he was a serial rapist and said the comment by Tucker Carlson was idiotic. However, to minimize what he did and say it wasnt a big deal is bulls**t.

meh, Dante Stallworth and Leonard Little killed PEOPLE and did less time and arent judged nearly as hard

It's not as if they shot people in the face. There's a huge difference between murder and an inadvertent death. Besides, you don't know if the death in Stallworth's wreck would have happened if he was sober.
I find it funny that Vick is still being targeted yet Rapistberger is in the clear as far as media coverage.

is it bc Vick is black and ben is white, or bc dogs are more important than women?

or both?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I find it funny that Vick is still being targeted yet Rapistberger is in the clear as far as media coverage.

is it bc Vick is black and ben is white, or bc dogs are more important than women?

or both?

Let me help you out.

Vick - arrested, charged, tried and convicted. Spent time in prison.

Rothlisberger - Never arrested, never tried, never convicted and never spent any time in jail.

Do we see a difference here?...
Imam Tucker's "pronouncement" is like a Christian Fatwa: "Death to he who defiles [insert offense here]".

If I was Michael Vick I would be beefing up my security.
Originally posted by ncninerfan:
Imam Tucker's "pronouncement" is like a Christian Fatwa: "Death to he who defiles [insert offense here]".

If I was Michael Vick I would be beefing up my security.

TV blowhards in bow ties aren't dangerous.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:

It's not as if they shot people in the face. There's a huge difference between murder and an inadvertent death. Besides, you don't know if the death in Stallworth's wreck would have happened if he was sober.

I don't know, driving drunk is pretty irresponsible.
Person who says shocking things so people will pay attention to him says shocking thing.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

or both?

Let me help you out.

Vick - arrested, charged, tried and convicted. Spent time in prison.

Rothlisberger - Never arrested, never tried, never convicted and never spent any time in jail.

Do we see a difference here?...

Yes. I certainly do. I'm pretty sure that Ben would have done jail time if he had killed dogs and convicted of a felony like Vick was. It makes me sick that people want to turn this in to a race thing. If there had been clear evidence of a rape Ben would have been at least brought to trial. There simply wasnt.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I thought it was funny how he tied the whole thing to Obama. What a stupid thing to say but it's par for the course for this guy, I mean just look at him.
I do however get tired of hearing this whole "he paid his debt to society" thing. Not that it's at all the same, but if someone raped your sister and he went to jail and served his time, would you say "oh he paid his debt" like all is forgiven? Maybe on a lessor note, if a white collar criminal bilks millions out of people and serves his time, is he forgiven for paying his debt? I don't think just going to jail is an automatic clearing of all "debt".

yep. when it comes right down to it, Vick is still DOGKILLER.

yeah and what did you have for lunch today?

be honest
Person who says shocking things so people will pay attention to him says shocking thing.

Just like most of the Trolls/Haters on this site
Originally posted by GoldRushGirl:

Just like most of the Trolls/Haters on this site

Why does every banned member try to come back as a girl? Weird.
this thread makes Tucker Carlson seem like a genius in comparison.
and this is why the rest of the world thinks we are stupid. because of really, really dumb comments like that. btw if he is Christian shouldn't he be preaching about turning the other cheek? I love dogs, but to kill a man because he killed some dogs?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
and this is why the rest of the world thinks we are stupid. because of really, really dumb comments like that. btw if he is Christian shouldn't he be preaching about turning the other cheek? I love dogs, but to kill a man because he killed some dogs?

I dont even think he said that to be shocking, the guy is just an idiot and is always putting his foot in his mouth.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home