LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Mike Singletary Fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Envy
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81d3d104/Singletary-Fired-by-49ers?module=HP_video
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
My feeling is that they already got something in the mix with Harbaugh and they will announce hiring before bowl. Thats my Nostra- dumass prediction. :-D

Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by txniner2:
Originally posted by NP9er:
I posted this in anther thread, but it seems to fit far better in this thread.

I seem to remember a number of the "true" fans saying a few weeks ago that there was no guarantee that missing the playoffs would get coach Pom Pom removed. That those of us that looked at the big picture, instead of just wanting to see our team in the playoffs this year, "should go root for another team because no real fan would want their team to lose."
Well maybe now you can all see the overall advantage of letting coach "single brain cell" hang himself with his own brand of inept coaching. It wasn't that we liked watching the Niners lose, but the payoff is greater than the playoff (this year). Next year and years to come under the right coach and administration, thats a different matter.

Patting yourself on the back. Niiiiiiice. lol

Whadda ya think, we are a bunch of dumbasses for rooting for our team to win no matter the f**king circumstance? You honestly think because someone roots for thir team no matter the circumstance they can't discern all that BS you are talking about above?

WTF, ovah.

yes you were wrong

really no way of knowing if we were wrong as we don't get to see the results of what would have happened if we had won and gone to the playoffs.

Yes, you make a good point.

And besides, I ain't never gone be wrong for rooting for team to win. Anybody who thinks otherwise can kiss my ass. The dude is biting way the hell off more than he can chew with that "wrong" BS, they gotta word for that: Troll.

LMAO..sometimes the comedy around this joint is just too ridiculous. Wrong for rooting for your team to win???? Now there's some comedy alright.

Who you callin a troll?
My feeling is that they already got something in the mix with Harbaugh and they will announce hiring before bowl. Thats my Nostra- dumass prediction. :-D

[ Edited by sc49ers22 on Dec 26, 2010 at 21:47:09 ]
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by fakers23:

white doesn't think it will be a big name... he said it on nfl network..

heard that too, said they were looking at atlanta. f**k that i want a big name, the yorks better make it rain with millions
Well Jed did say that he was going to hire a GM before anything else to "do things right". But you never know.

I seem to remember a number of the "true" fans saying a few weeks ago that there was no guarantee that missing the playoffs would get coach Pom Pom removed. That those of us that looked at the big picture, instead of just wanting to see our team in the playoffs this year, "should go root for another team because no real fan would want their team to lose."
Well maybe now you can all see the overall advantage of letting coach "single brain cell" hang himself with his own brand of inept coaching. It wasn't that we liked watching the Niners lose, but the payoff is greater than the playoff (this year). Next year and years to come under the right coach and administration, thats a different matter.

Whadda ya think, we are a bunch of dumbasses for rooting for our team to win no matter the f**king circumstance? You honestly think because someone roots for thir team no matter the circumstance they can't discern all that BS you are talking about above?

WTF, ovah.

yes you were wrong

really no way of knowing if we were wrong as we don't get to see the results of what would have happened if we had won and gone to the playoffs.

And besides, I ain't never gone be wrong for rooting for team to win. Anybody who thinks otherwise can kiss my ass. The dude is biting way the hell off more than he can chew with that "wrong" BS, they gotta word for that: Troll.

LMAO..sometimes the comedy around this joint is just too ridiculous. Wrong for rooting for your team to win???? Now there's some comedy alright.

Who you callin a troll?

Nobody on here a troll. Were all 49er fans. We might disagree or goof with each other like in Alex thread,but we all want the 49ers to win.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

white doesn't think it will be a big name... he said it on nfl network..

heard that too, said they were looking at atlanta. f**k that i want a big name, the yorks better make it rain with millions

York better go in hiding if its not a big name!
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

WTF, ovah.

yes you were wrong

Who you callin a troll?

Nobody on here a troll. Were all 49er fans. We might disagree or goof with each other like in Alex thread,but we all want the 49ers to win.

Glad you clarified that.
Best news I've heard all day.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Well Jed did say that he was going to hire a GM before anything else to "do things right". But you never know.

in that case hire a GM quick by raiding the colts, pats or ravens organizations and discuss harbaugh
Share 49ersWebzone