LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Jed is Over His Head, Needs a TOP GM and HEAD COACH

Shop 49ers game tickets
Enough of this........Jed is way way over his head, he is a good man but has made mistake after mistake, Hes a smart person, just too young to do what hes doing. He really Needs to Hire a TOP GM (Mike Holm would be a perfect hire) and a Top OC type Head Coach. The 49ers have a Ton of Talent and thats a good thing. We do need a good vet QB and we need to Draft a Top QB in our 2011 draft. I would trade up to get a Top QB in this draft. Luck would be awesome, but I doubt he will come out early. Thats how I see it. TOP GM, HC who knows how to run and offense and handle a QB. And a Vet QB with a very good rookie QB in the wings. Were 3 years away.
he already addressed this today
Originally posted by jreff22:

a lttle late and I did not see it. Sorry but I am a long time season ticket holder. I have seen mistake after mistake and I am tired of it.
I agree he needs a ton of help, I just hope he takes this chance to really put his stamp on the team. I hope what he does it happens quick.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Enough of this........Jed is way way over his head, he is a good man but has made mistake after mistake, Hes a smart person, just too young to do what hes doing. He really Needs to Hire a TOP GM (Mike Holm would be a perfect hire) and a Top OC type Head Coach. The 49ers have a Ton of Talent and thats a good thing. We do need a good vet QB and we need to Draft a Top QB in our 2011 draft. I would trade up to get a Top QB in this draft. Luck would be awesome, but I doubt he will come out early. Thats how I see it. TOP GM, HC who knows how to run and offense and handle a QB. And a Vet QB with a very good rookie QB in the wings. Were 3 years away.

I hope you receive all of your Christmas wishes Jim!
Originally posted by jreff22:

lolz
Share 49ersWebzone