There are 167 users in the forums

Rams win= Proof we need a young QB

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Rams were 1 and 12 last year, they drafted a QB and many thought they needed so much more (which they do) But no body expected them to when 6 or 7 games. QB i the most important position in the NFL and the 49ers ned a young FRANCHISE QB, NOT the used and abused rejects we got on our Roster.

P.S the Alex smith being picked overall argument is OLD...... we had no choice but to pick Alex, They way I hear it if we could have traded out of it we would have!
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phresh:
The Rams were 1 and 12 last year, they drafted a QB and many thought they needed so much more (which they do) But no body expected them to when 6 or 7 games. QB i the most important position in the NFL and the 49ers ned a young FRANCHISE QB, NOT the used and abused rejects we got on our Roster.

P.S the Alex smith being picked overall argument is OLD...... we had no choice but to pick Alex, They way I hear it if we could have traded out of it we would have!

Not just a QB, but a group of good coaches (most importantly a HC). One reason why Samford is having success is Spagnoulo is tailoring the offense to his strengths.
Originally posted by Apone:

Not just a QB, but a group of good coaches (most importantly a HC). One reason why Samford is having success is Spagnoulo is tailoring the offense to his strengths.

Agreed!!!! Man thed Mods are always moving post all over the place "Legalism" I tell you LEGALISM!
Originally posted by Apone:

Agreed!!!! Man thed Mods are always moving post all over the place "Legalism" I tell you LEGALISM!

O rly?
Please stop spamming the forum
Share 49ersWebzone