LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

week 16

Shop 49ers game tickets
Giants need a bears win and a win themselves to make it, I have a feeling it won't happen. I forgot about the steelers, definitely don't want them winning
i'll be rooting for the chiefs
That was a fumble
Vick looks like sh*t right now. 1 INT and 2 lost fumbles. Should have 4 INT's but the Vikings secondary dropped two that were right to them, literally and 1 that was a little low but still should have been picked off
About the only two teams I wouldn't mind winning are the saints and the chiefs. Every other team can rott in hell, especially the packers and steelers.
Woo hoo! McCoy and Harvin got me the win by 1.4!!!
I'm rooting for the Chiefs

but I don't mind the Saints winning it again.
Originally posted by Sims84:
Vick looks like sh*t right now. 1 INT and 2 lost fumbles. Should have 4 INT's but the Vikings secondary dropped two that were right to them, literally and 1 that was a little low but still should have been picked off

Self-proclaimed MVP
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by Sims84:

Self-proclaimed MVP

yup I love watching Vick play and have since he has been in the league. I wish he would of got MVP but I hope he doesn't get a superbowl ring since I can't stand the Eagles or their fans (lived in PA a few years and that was enough for me to HATE the eagles and phillies lol).

With that said, He hasn't looked THAT great the past month or so. He was completely manhandled vs the Giants in the 1st half and the whole game against the Vikings. He should of had 3 more INT's but luckily for him, the Vikes secondary can't catch.

He is STILL fumble prone and I believe if you get a clean shot at him, you have a HUGE chance of forcing a fumble. I enjoy watching his style of play but with him not starting the whole year and this horrible performance and being outplayed by a 3rd string rookie QB, I'd say Brady is in the lead in that MVP race IMO
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I'm rooting for the Chiefs

but I don't mind the Saints winning it again.

I think I'm rooting for the Falcons. Would be rooting for the Giants but I don't think they will make it in or get very far if they do. I just hope the Packers or Steelers don't even make it to the super bowl.

Share 49ersWebzone