LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Nolan takes a swipe at Alex Smith

Shop 49ers game tickets
From one loser to another. LOL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/
I hated Mike Nolan. But he did a better job coaching with less talent than Singletary has. I honestly would take Mike Nolan over Singletary right now/
  • ZRF80
Nolan is right. Alex Smith cost a lot of players/coaches a job during his stint here in SF.

Thank God he is outta here !!!!!!!!!
uhhh... how is that a swipe at Smith?

He said he liked Hill and shoulda started him his last year ( 2008 ). Smith wasn't even healthy to play that year.
Mike Nolan > Mike Singletary

Shaun Hill > Alex Smith

With that said, I still hate him as a coach, and what seems to be a petty person too.
And yet Nolan, you're the jackass that drafted him over Rodgers, and started him against the Colts when he clearly wasn't ready.

[ Edited by linkboy on Dec 23, 2010 at 15:23:17 ]
I saw that and it makes me hate Mike Nolan even more. Nolan is a moron.

I dunno if Alex would ever have been successful, but he just about destroyed any chance Alex would have to be a good QB.

From recycling coordinators, to questioning his toughness to the team, to playing him when it was pretty damn clear he was too hurt to play.

As bad as the situation with Sing has become, the only coach I am angry with is Nolan.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
uhhh... how is that a swipe at Smith?

He said he liked Hill and shoulda started him his last year ( 2008 ). Smith wasn't even healthy to play that year.

Thank you!
Classy Coach right there! Get a 20 year kid murdered for 3 and a half years then talk s**t about him....Should regret not getting Brees or Rogers you dumbass!!!!!....I regret not starting Hill over Smith ,well so does everyone else thank you Captain Obvious!
Alex was on IR that year. Nolan was talking about benching JT O'Sullivan, not Alex.

Alex Smith = Coach Killer
This has nothign to do with Alex, it has to do with O'Sullivan.
Oh Mike Florio- you're an idiot
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Oh Mike Florio- you're an idiot

Florio didn't even write it...

[ Edited by horsecore on Dec 23, 2010 at 15:46:05 ]
No Win should take his leaf blower, fill it with buck shot and point it at his face
Share 49ersWebzone