LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Has Bradford hit a rookie wall?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bradford has 0 TDS and 5 INTs in his last 3 games. (@ ARi, @ NO, vs. KC)

The Rams are averaging 15 points a game in those weeks. This bodes well for our team who actually have a great record when holding opponents to 17 or fewer points. With the 10 AM start stat going against us hope Bradford continues to be "cold" instead of having a game he "is due". [/right]
ojala
knowing the niners, hes going to have a career day next week.
No he has just played some good teams (minus the Cards). Look for the 49ers defense to make him look like the NFL MVP.

God I can't wait to switch back to a 4-3
Originally posted by backontop:
No he has just played some good teams (minus the Cards). Look for the 49ers defense to make him look like the NFL MVP.

God I can't wait to switch back to a 4-3

Can't look like an MVP when you dink and dunk your way down the field. He better hope his guys break some tackles or he will be kept out of the endzone like the 1st time we played them. 42 pass attempts only 1 TD. I'll take that
He's doing bad cause there is enough tape on him in a pro offense that teams have learned how to scheme against him.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

We made Matt Moore look like a probowler, so I really don't expect anything less.

As for Bradford, a think the word slump is more appropriate. I think that in the future he'll be a very good QB but some challenges were to be expected in his rookie year.

-9fA
No, played a couple really good teams. He will be fine, the kid is legit. Just hope he doesn't look like Joe Montana against us this weekend.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
No, played a couple really good teams. He will be fine, the kid is legit. Just hope he doesn't look like Joe Montana against us this weekend.

the cards and chiefs are really good teams?
Originally posted by global_nomad:

the Chiefs are pretty good. Beat some very good teams, and killed us. The cards are bad. But the 3rd team in this, which I was also talking about, is great.

Originally posted by global_nomad:

cheifs are good
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Bradford will be a good QB, people are claiming him to be elite far too quickly though.

A 75 QB rating isn't anything special. Both Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco had better QB ratings in their rookie years, Ryan especially.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

so fcuking true
Amendola, Gibson, Robinson, Gilyard......

Having that as your WR core will eventually catch up to you
Share 49ersWebzone