There are 179 users in the forums

Writing a Letter to the NFL about Officiating

Shop 49ers game tickets
After watching 2 quarters of today's game, I'm done with the officiating this year. These referees tonight need to get fined and/or fired. Because of this, I'm writing a letter to the NFL's headquarters. I'm explaining my displeasure not only tonight because of the calls against the 49ers, but because of all of the horrible calls I've seen this year. It seems to be more ridiculous calls more than ever.

NFL's headquarter's address:

280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

No, it might not be much, but it's better than sitting back and watching week after week these horrible calls. I'll be telling all of my friends and any fans of opposing teams. This has got to stop.

~Dann~
lmao

you cant touch or move an official
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

I agree.

But do you think this year's officiating has been good?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

This is true. I thought the ref overreacted though. Nothing you can do about the ref power trip though....you have to play prepared and the Niners are never prepared.

In the end however, totally Smith's fault. It cost us in many ways.

We had SD pinned against their own goal, we give up 15 and a first down, and the dumbarse got himself tossed.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
that ref was catchin feelings tho, acting like a b**** out there
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You should write a letter to santa instead.
Originally posted by susweel:
You should write a letter to santa instead.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
good luck with that.

Officiating's been horrible all year.

We lost a game because of a bogus celebration penalty. Miles Austin scored a touchdown and did a chest bump with our right tackle Marc Colombo. Colombo fell to the ground because he got knocked off balance, and the ref through a flag for going to the ground in celebration. The rule states you can't celebrate while on the ground (unless praying, but says nothing about going to the ground.

That's just one example. And it's been happening to multiple teams. Although nothing as bad as the Stealers-Seahawks Super Bowl. I honestly believe that game was rigged.
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:
Officiating's been horrible all year.

We lost a game because of a bogus celebration penalty. Miles Austin scored a touchdown and did a chest bump with our right tackle Marc Colombo. Colombo fell to the ground because he got knocked off balance, and the ref through a flag for going to the ground in celebration. The rule states you can't celebrate while on the ground (unless praying, but says nothing about going to the ground.

That's just one example. And it's been happening to multiple teams. Although nothing as bad as the Stealers-Seahawks Super Bowl. I honestly believe that game was rigged.

our right tackle? you talking about the cowboys? if you are cowboys fan then see you later.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
NFL's reply to the OP:

"OK we will now change the official score and give the Niners 21 more points: you still lose. "
Share 49ersWebzone