There are 206 users in the forums

Will a 7-9 team win the NFC West?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Will a 7-9 team win the NFC West?

This is becoming a realistic possibility.
No, because we are going 8-8

BALEEEEEEEEED DAT
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I predicted the 49ers could win the division at 7-9 or even 6-10 a long time ago. 6-10 isn't happening now but the division winner will likely be 7-9 in my opinion.
Originally posted by valrod33:
No, because we are going 8-8

BALEEEEEEEEED DAT

CHAMPIONSHIPPPPPPP
I believe an 8-8 team will. But you never know.

We have to beat the Rams or we're out. Tonight is not a must win, but next week is.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
The face palm is not just because we're struggling to go 8-8, but because our whole division is. Man, I can't remember the last time someone in our division won the division with double digit wins (sarcasm).

i just reserved my 2010 9ers superbowl cap
7-9 it is then
I dont think they should change the rule. Both West divisions have it much more difficult than all other divisions in terms of traveling. Imagine if the Niners only needed to travel as far as Sacramento for 6 of their road games. I'm sure all teams in the West would perform a little better. Most West teams body clocks change big time from week to week and it's a disadvantage.

I don't give a f**k if a west team makes it with seven wins because I would like to see how those eastern teams do if they had to travel two or more time zones for over half of their games.
Yes.... and a first round playoff shellacking/dismantling of who ever it is.... showing everybody that a 7-9 team does not belong in any playoffs for anything... I dont care if it was badminton or darts... FOCK THESE SINGLETARY NINERS!

I think 7 - 9 can win it. I think we can finish 6 - 10.
i think the Rams finish 9-7.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
i think the Rams finish 9-7.

I tend to think this too. I'm curious to see how the Rams respond to the pressure they are currently under - can they win the games they need too?
We're getting closer to this record
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
We're getting closer to this record

I would die if the Seahawks rep the NFC West.
Share 49ersWebzone