There are 261 users in the forums

Tashard Choice SMH

Shop 49ers game tickets
I would be mad if I was a Cowvieja fan. Especially with a division rival and if we had just lost.
[ Edited by pelos21 on Dec 14, 2010 at 7:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Really, who cares? You can't be a fan when you're a player?

It's not a good look

I agree. The Eagles are probably their biggest rival right now and it is not appropriate to ask for an autograph from their QB after you just lost a close game to them. Especially if he is a dog killer.

your posts are starting to bother me as much as Shaj's
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

It's not a good look

I agree. The Eagles are probably their biggest rival right now and it is not appropriate to ask for an autograph from their QB after you just lost a close game to them. Especially if he is a dog killer.

LOL Who are you again? I'd say the same thing about you but I dont think I have ever paid any attention to anything you have ever written.

We disagree. Not the first time that people have disagreed in here. I dont think its appropriate for players to ask opposing teams players for autographs on the field right after the game. I wouldnt be happy if the Niners lost a big game ( if we are ever in one again) and one of our players went over and asked a player who had just beat us for his autograph. I'm not losing any sleep over it thats for sure. Its just how I feel about it. However, I am SO sorry you are bothered.....HA!
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Dec 14, 2010 at 9:37 AM ]
Not a big deal at all. It's just the sports talk radio crowd that just like's to be angry or make an issue out of everything. this happens every week in the NFL it's just not always on camera. Fans hate the other team and the other players for the most part all the players respect each other b/c they know what they go through to get to where they are.
I don't see anything wrong with it. BFD.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
WTF is this SMH? Sign my hole?

LOL. Shake my head.

Scratching my head actually
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Don't see a big deal. It was for a family member. Choice can easily go get it like that if he wants..so he did.
I am not saying its a BIG deal. I just think there is a better time and place to go get autographs than on the field in front of national TV. I bet he is taking a lot of ribbing from his teammates.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I am not saying its a BIG deal. I just think there is a better time and place to go get autographs than on the field in front of national TV. I bet he is taking a lot of ribbing from his teammates.

Ya I can agree with that. Likely should've done it off of TV..instead of RIGHT THERE when you know the cameras are gonna be on Vick.

Maybe he was thinking he wouldn't see Vick after that
  • jrg
  • Veteran

It's not a good look

LOL Who are you again? I'd say the same thing about you but I dont think I have ever paid any attention to anything you have ever written.

We disagree. Not the first time that people have disagreed in here. I dont think its appropriate for players to ask opposing teams players for autographs on the field right after the game. I wouldnt be happy if the Niners lost a big game ( if we are ever in one again) and one of our players went over and asked a player who had just beat us for his autograph. I'm not losing any sleep over it thats for sure. Its just how I feel about it. However, I am SO sorry you are bothered.....HA!

I was wondering the same thing John, he seems to be mouthing off to quite a few people lately..including myself.

I don't care but only because its the Cowboys and Eagles.

if one of our players went up to lets say Sam Bradford on the last game of the season and they beat us to win the west then I'd be pretty pissed..but this game didn't have much meaning so who cares.
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Dec 14, 2010 at 12:53 PM ]
This was discussed on Monday NFL countdown and the whole crew (yes, including mike ditka) even agreed that it wasn't a big deal at all
Originally posted by jrg:

It's not a good look

I was wondering the same thing John, he seems to be mouthing off to quite a few people lately..including myself.

Well.. its certainly is his choice to not like what I write. I dont play the homer thing and say the Giants will kick the Phillies butts just because we did last year. Maybe thats what bugs him. Not sure. I try to be realistic and state how I feel about something. If that rubs him or others the wrong way so be it.
He got the autograph for a nephew... I don't see how that is bothersome to some of you.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
He got the autograph for a nephew... I don't see how that is bothersome to some of you.

A lot of people posted before he stated that it was for his nephew
Share 49ersWebzone