There are 152 users in the forums

Pic of Jets coach or player intentionally tripping Dolphin returner

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by valrod33:
AdamSchefter Jets announced they have suspended Sal Alosi indefinitely because they discovered he instructed players to form a wall on sidelines.

he's toast

The Jets must be giving him a ton of money to take the blame for this.

It is clear that the wall of people formed toe to toe on the sideline was instructed by someone. And I would imagine it came from the top. Rex Ryan most likely. But somehow they convinced this guy to take the fall.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
AdamSchefter Jets announced they have suspended Sal Alosi indefinitely because they discovered he instructed players to form a wall on sidelines.

he's toast

It is clear that the wall of people formed toe to toe on the sideline was instructed by someone. And I would imagine it came from the top. Rex Ryan most likely. But somehow they convinced this guy to take the fall.

This incident is the result of zero accountability from leadership, namely Rex Ryan.

Ryan has proven through his actions a lack of respect for the rules. Had the trainer not be caught on tape, Ryan would have given him an attaboy.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

he's toast

This incident is the result of zero accountability from leadership, namely Rex Ryan.

Ryan has proven through his actions a lack of respect for the rules. Had the trainer not be caught on tape, Ryan would have given him an attaboy.

Looks like Rex Ryan is starting to lose some of his shine.
Share 49ersWebzone