WHITE POWER!

homo
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by jrg:
WHITE POWER!

homo

you couldn't be calling me a homo....could you?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Alstott never reached 1G !!

Seemed like he was

Alstott wasnt a tailback. Only reached 800 twice.

he hit 949 in 1999
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Chief:
Let's all rally for Sanchez to be the first Mexican to do something special as a NFL QB.

Plunket was Native American.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
All we need now is just 1 white CB in the WHOLE NFL

Lol

GREATEST OF ALL TIMES!

I picked this guy up in both of my money leagues before the season started, and then dropped him before the first games were played. MISTAKE!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Lol

finnegan not white enough?

-9fA

nope he's just a f****t

Is being a homosexual an insult? Odd thing to hear from a SanFran fan.

This is like the 3rd time you've posted that. Why do you want to keep insinuating that San Franciscans are gay? Or SF fans? That's stupid. You're using one stereotypical insult with another stereotype. You're always trying to make some point of the contrary here, whether it's "well we really dont need to go to the WCO anymore even tho we have tons of film on it lying around, other teams in the NFL use other systems too!" or "you are RACIST against MIKE ALSTOTT because PEYTON HILLIS is NOT a fullback and never has been in his career!"(even though he started in the NFL as a full back) or "AB YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT KEVIN KOLB'S CONTRACT, I KNOW THIS MORE THAN YOU AND THAT TOTALLY MAKES ME HAPPY IN THE PANTS THAT I JUST INTERNET OWNED THE WEBZONE'S LOCAL FRIENDLY CAPOLOGIST! NOW IM MAD AT YOU FOR NO REASON! ARGH"

You're probably not even a 9ers fan considering you're trying to diss SF fans, you're probably a cowboys fan in disguise.
sorry, calling a heterosexual football player a f****t is incredible analysis. Being a homo is awful so when I see someone I dont like, I insinuate that they too, are homos. Anything else, Col. Fitz?

We have tons of film from the 80s of the west coast offense. Its incredible that you think that's a reason to install it. As if we have a secret vault of games no one else can see that hold the key to offensive prosperity.

Jim Brown was a fullback. So was Kevin Mack. Both run more similarly to Hillis than Alstott. But no, they're the same.

" Why do you want to keep insinuating that San Franciscans are gay?"
Learn to read dumbo. Never did such a thing. Pointing out the irony in someone being from SanFrancisco, a town with a huge honmosexual history, calling someone a f****t, in a derogatory way.

Anything else?

I just love how the condescending guy who believes he's a genius throws out "dumbo" as his best personal attack(which should recieve a warning btw) and then calls another poster a homo (which should also recieve a warning).
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Dec 11, 2010 at 4:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Lol

GREATEST OF ALL TIMES!

He played multiple DB positions? I thought he was just a free safety
Originally posted by YungAce:

Lol

GREATEST OF ALL TIMES!

He played most of his career as a CB.

Lol

GREATEST OF ALL TIMES!

no he started for the Giants as a CB and was one for 99% of his NFL career....I think his last year he played Safety for the Rams though. He was pretty athletic and made some nice plays...but he was a Big CB, 6'2 215...and so after he injured his knees one year, it drastically affected his speed...he wasn't the same after that.

edit- I remember people wouldn't initially notice he was white though....for one he was the only white CB starting in the NFL during his career I believe...and he would always where long sleeves with Gloves....so most people who didn't really football wouldn't notice.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 11, 2010 at 4:51 PM ]

race based or culture based? Sometimes.....just sometimes it isn't always the easiest answer.

Lol

GREATEST OF ALL TIMES!

no he started for the Giants as a CB and was one for 99% of his NFL career....I think his last year he played Safety for the Rams though. He was pretty athletic and made some nice plays...but he was a Big CB, 6'2 215...and so after he injured his knees one year, it drastically affected his speed...he wasn't the same after that.

edit- I remember people wouldn't initially notice he was white though....for one he was the only white CB starting in the NFL during his career I believe...and he would always where long sleeves with Gloves....so most people who didn't really football wouldn't notice.

I remember in the 2002 wildcard game T.O. destroyed him, I loved T.O.
Being a homo is awful so when I see someone I dont like, I insinuate that they too, are homos.

Dude, wow. You realize this is 2010? Are you f**king kidding.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Being a homo is awful so when I see someone I dont like, I insinuate that they too, are homos.

Dude, wow. You realize this is 2010? Are you f**king kidding.

how would you know?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Lol

finnegan not white enough?

-9fA

nope he's just a f****t

Is being a homosexual an insult? Odd thing to hear from a SanFran fan.

Share 49ersWebzone