LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 460 users in the forums

Is Norv Turner on the hot seat?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Is Norv Turner on the hot seat?

Big Game for the Chargers on Sunday. If they lose to KC, they will be 3 games out of first place with 3 weeks to go. I doubt that at 6-6 they can contend for the wild card in the AFC with the Jets and Ravens contending for their division title.

Do Chargers keep him because of the looming lock out? Or is the management tired of late second half runs, and a bewildered .500 record with a top ranked team as far as statistics?
I'd love to have him as our OC again.
he is supposedly on the hot seat every single season since he took over as HC.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I'd love to have him as our OC again.
  • gage
  • Veteran
If we could do what KC did and get two really good Coordinators, say Norv for OC and Wade for DC, I'd be pretty stoked.
maybe, hard to tell
AJ Smith did not do him any favors this year.
Originally posted by backontop:

I would jizz in my pants
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by backontop:

I would jizz in my pants

if he was brought back as the OC?
I hope they lose, and if they do, they'll be eliminated.

BUT

and that's a big butt and I cannot lie,

The chiefs' Matt Cassell has a hystere...er.... an appendectomy done and is most likely in serious pain.

Only way Norv has to worry about being in a 'real' hot seat, is if the Raiders end up winning the division (It's already a black eye enough for the organization being 'completely' swept in the division by Oakland).

Although I think Norv is gonna do what Norv does and win it out to the end, Norv's teams always suck in the beginning and luck out to the finish line.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I hope they lose, and if they do, they'll be eliminated.

BUT

and that's a big butt and I cannot lie,

The chiefs' Matt Cassell has a hystere...er.... an appendectomy done and is most likely in serious pain.

• GEEK
  • Veteran
No. Turner gets another year.

There's been a bit of turnover on their roster and many of their key players had missed a good portion of the season.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
No. Turner gets another year.

There's been a bit of turnover on their roster and many of their key players had missed a good portion of the season.

Exactly. These aren't your old Chargers. He is not working with a great deal of elite players anymore.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I don't think so, but I hope he gets fired more options for us.
Share 49ersWebzone