QB Chad Henne

Shop 49ers game tickets

QB Chad Henne

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by crabman82:
what about brady quinn? didnt watch him much in cleveland, is he a lost cause too?

IMO, its too early to give up on Henne and Quinn right now. I'd take both of those QB's over what we have right now, on top of that I'd also take back Shaun Hill.

I don't think Quinn has really had an honest chance either. I think he has started maybe 3 games his entire career so far.

Too bad for Quinn, I think McDaniels probably could've helped him. After all it was pretty much the same system from his time with Weis. I also think hes a much better QB than Tebow, I don't know what McDaniels is smoking there.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by crabman82:
what about brady quinn? didnt watch him much in cleveland, is he a lost cause too?

IMO, its too early to give up on Henne and Quinn right now. I'd take both of those QB's over what we have right now, on top of that I'd also take back Shaun Hill.

I don't think Quinn has really had an honest chance either. I think he has started maybe 3 games his entire career so far.

Too bad for Quinn, I think McDaniels probably could've helped him. After all it was pretty much the same system from his time with Weis. I also think hes a much better QB than Tebow, I don't know what McDaniels is smoking there.

Tim Tebow's cock
Quinn has started 12 games. 9 of those were in his third year and they are up there as far as some of the worst passing attacks Ive ever seen. Im talking Alex Smith 2005 type of games. Just checkdown city, throwing lasers into guys 4 yards away from him or just throwing 2 yards behind guys. Not sure where it went wrong with him from college to the pros.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Chad Henne
Hennes not too bad. He's better than anyone we have currently. That said...it all depends on coaching. Great coaching = good Henne. Bad coaching/game planning = Henne sucks.

Basically he's a slightly more consistent Alex Smith.
Share 49ersWebzone