LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Denver = harbaugh ? Please no!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Im worried that denver fired mcdaniels for the purpose of trying to get harbaugh before he signs the extension with stanford.

I really would like to see harbaugh as our next coach and would hate to lose him to denver. I hope we act soon and that there are already some deals going down for us.
Schefter said this morning that Denver has interest in Leslie Frasier (whose contract is up in January) and the head coach from Air Force.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
They wont get Harbaugh to coach for the simple reason as they will be paying three head coaches next year so no way will they be paying there new coach a lot of money.
Jason La Canfora tweeted yesterday:
Quote:
gary kubiak if he becomes available. Gregg williams, leslie frazier, ron rivera perhaps

I think the broncos will want to hire defensive minded coach this time
Jason La Canfora says a lot of bull$#!+
I'll take kubiak please
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'll take kubiak please

Overrated. Career OC.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'll take kubiak please

Overrated. Career OC.
I could definitely see Kubiak returning to Denver.

Also, even though I haven't heard his name mentioned, it seems like an ideal situation for Cowher too.
Josh McDaniels has to be one of the biggest HC fails of all time.

Originally posted by Niners99:

I actually think this guy is a bigger fail... and he kinda looks like him too...
To this day, I'll never understand how he even got the job in the first place. It isn't exactly hard to run a successful offense with guys like Tom Brady, Randy Moss, and Wes Welker at your disposal.

Not only that, he had Bill Belichick holding his hand the entire time.
Originally posted by zozell:

I actually think this guy is a bigger fail... and he kinda looks like him too...

I don't know... the Denver team McDaniels took over >>>> The Raiders team Lane got.
Originally posted by Overkill:

I don't know... the Denver team McDaniels took over >>>> The Raiders team Lane got.

I'm also of the opinion that Davis never gave Kiffin a chance to improve--a lot of the same pieces from Kiffin's day are still there with Cable, but Cable simply made them better through accumulating more pieces, like Gradkowski and Seymour and hiring Hue Jackson to OC.

I hate Kiffin now that he coaches for USC though.
Originally posted by mastahyee:
Originally posted by Overkill:

I'm also of the opinion that Davis never gave Kiffin a chance to improve--a lot of the same pieces from Kiffin's day are still there with Cable, but Cable simply made them better through accumulating more pieces, like Gradkowski and Seymour and hiring Hue Jackson to OC.

I hate Kiffin now that he coaches for USC though.

i thought kiffinw as acually god considering the talent
remember he got fired because he wanted to sit jamarcus russel
Share 49ersWebzone