There are 187 users in the forums

It's OK...Seattle is getting dominated by Carolina!

Shop 49ers game tickets
And STL is tied with Arizona right now. I think we all expected an L today in Green Bay and were hoping for an upset. But we also expected Seattle to Beat Carolina and the Rams to beat Arizona...

So if those two things happen (and its really looking like Carolina will pull it out in Seattle), then it cancels out our loss today.
I dont want to win this division at 7-9.
I wanna be a good team again like everyone else but thats just embarrassing.
Who cares. Were Garbage. I rather lose out then make it to the playoffs and get our ass kicked
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

dont worry, we're not
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Who cares. Were Garbage. I rather lose out then make it to the playoffs and get our ass kicked

Yes, but we're the skinniest kid at fat camp, and that gives us a playoff spot.
[insert gif of guy pulling his hair out]

I do; San Diego won their division at 8-8 in 2008 and actually won a playoff game. Wouldn't you like the chance to do that?
we are 4-8.... to finish the season we will...........

Beat sea 5-8
Lose to SD 5-9
beat ari 6-9
lose to the rams 6-10.

so seattle losing now is meh.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Dec 5, 2010 at 14:34:02 ]
Originally posted by nickbradley:

I do; San Diego won their division at 8-8 in 2008 and actually won a playoff game. Wouldn't you like the chance to do that?

No because we arent SD in 2008. They actually had a solid team and Denver was also 8-8.

Our division will most likely have an 8-8 winner with the rest of the division being 7-9 5-11 and 4-12.

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
we are 4-8.... to finish the season we will...........

Beat sea 5-8
Lose to SD 5-9
beat ari 6-9
lose to the rams 6-10.

so seattle losing now is meh.

No, we beat the Rams to go 7-9.
lol give it up. our season is over. i dont care if a 7-9 team wins the division, we suck. there is a 0.0% chance we win the Super Bowl this year. its always nice if we win, but the next few wins or losses mean nothing. it only determines our draft order.

lets clean house in the offseason and come out next year and have a fresh start.
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol give it up. our season is over. i dont care if a 7-9 team wins the division, we suck. there is a 0.0% chance we win the Super Bowl this year. its always nice if we win, but the next few wins or losses mean nothing. it only determines our draft order.

lets clean house in the offseason and come out next year and have a fresh start.

So its super bowl or bust for you, huh? I would LOVE the confidence a division championship would give this team, regardless of what our record is. That's huge.
5-11 is not winning this putrid division. At this rate 5-11 will be overachieving for this pathetic franchise.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by Niners99:

So its super bowl or bust for you, huh? I would LOVE the confidence a division championship would give this team, regardless of what our record is. That's huge.

lol wtf would a 7-9 division championship in a garbage division mean?? especially when were going to clean out our staff this offseason. weve ended the season with good momentum several times, and it NEVER carries over.
Share 49ersWebzone