There are 226 users in the forums

Gruden last night, Billick on Sunday

Shop 49ers game tickets
Billick will provide color commentary for the game at Green Bay this week. After Gruden getting to see the 49ers up close and personal I don't think it is a bad thing for Billick to do the same. Or does it not make a difference.

If you were Jed York how would you smooze with Blilick of JG in the booth?

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-13
I think Billick has called a couple of our games already
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think Billick has called a couple of our games already

well Gruden's called two. But I dont know about a couple of Billick its Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan 80% of the time. Maybe he's called 1, but no more than that.
These global nomad threads are the dirt worst.
Originally posted by jojomellon:

Shukran
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Shukran

Exhibit 1: You thought the Nike jerseys were real, and sarcastically asked if I worked for Nike when I told you they were fake.

Ex 2: Gruden to Cleveland

[ Edited by jojomellon on Nov 30, 2010 at 15:42:58 ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Shukran

Exhibit 1: You thought the Nike jerseys were real, and sarcastically asked if I worked for Nike when I told you they were fake.

Ex 2: Gruden to Cleveland

#1: I never started a thread about Nike jerseys dude. And I didn't want to believe they were fake, and understood why Nike would leak them, whoever did ultimately accomplished their goal of getting people to talk about those links.

#2. I still believe that if Holmgrin stays in Cleveland he will make a pitch to Gruden, who would have to think long and hard about going back to his home state and working with an accurate young QB (Colt McCoy).

sorry I offend you with my posts, try not to take them so personal b/c its not my objective to upset you when I post.
Billick was basically pointing out the obvious how bad our coaching staff and game management is all game long.
gruden only takes jobs where championship caliber teams are already in place
Share 49ersWebzone