LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Poorest Starting qb

Shop 49ers game tickets
Right now I believe Anderson and Troy Smith are probably the two Most terrible starting NFL qb's

I don't know what Anderson problems are but Troy Smiths are obvious. He is not an NFL qb. His level is at the Divison 1A or II.

Most Mulijohns do not make good qb's. They are run first and do not possess the mental and intelluctual mentalilty it takes to be an NFL qb
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's the best we got right now so deal with it.
Originally posted by susweel:
He's the best we got right now so deal with it.
Originally posted by bmartorella:

Most Mulijohns do not make good qb's. They are run first and do not possess the mental and intelluctual mentalilty it takes to be an NFL qb

Please enlighten me as to what is a 'Mulijohn'.
Troy Smith> Chad Henne, Garrard, Fitspatrick, Carson Palmer
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Yes same here.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Troy Smith> Chad Henne, Garrard, Fitspatrick, Carson Palmer

Trippin'.
Troy Smith is a winner and a leader.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Troy Smith is a winner and a leader.

5-2 Career as a starter.

Do the Math!

only 7 starts and i think he's younger than Smith
It's hard to be an elite QB when all you're allowed to do is hand the ball off.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Yes same here.

This could get interesting!
Right now I believe Anderson and Troy Smith are probably the two Most terrible starting NFL qb's

I don't know what Anderson problems are but Troy Smiths are obvious. He is not an NFL qb. His level is at the Divison 1A or II.

racist troll.

ban this dude.
Originally posted by 76Razor:

racist troll.

ban this dude.

Done. The moron couldn't even do racism right, since I had to go to wikipedia to find the racist slur he was trying to use.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

racist troll.

ban this dude.

Done. The moron couldn't even do racism right, since I had to go to wikipedia to find the racist slur he was trying to use.

hahahaha!

i just kinda had an idea what he was TRYING to say only because i said it outloud phonetically. then i thought of "do the right thing" and john tuturro's execessive use of that slur.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

racist troll.

ban this dude.

hahahaha!

i just kinda had an idea what he was TRYING to say only because i said it outloud phonetically. then i thought of "do the right thing" and john tuturro's execessive use of that slur.

Even without the slur, what he said was out of line.
Share 49ersWebzone