LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

The Official Jon Gruden Quote Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
This thread is for all relevant Gruden quotes about the 49ers during tonights game. Quotes that hint at his likes/dislikes about the team, ownership, the qb position, coaching, and anything else that is worth discussing should be posted here.

If he is on the list of possible HC's for next year, everything he says about our team should be disected and analyzed in this thread.
Hopefully he calls out Sing for being a bad coach.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
He will say something along the lines of this about Troy Smith "Troy Smith is one of the toughest competitors in the Nationa; Football League, he came over from that hard nosed, tough it out Baltimore team under Jon Harbaugh. This kid throws one of the prettiest deep balls in the National Football League and I love to see this guy compete. I'm excited about his development with this San Francisco 49ers Football Team"
''Let me tell youy, that guy , Drew Brees,Tom Brady,Saints db, Pats Dbs',Pats , Saints, Jaws.''

-Jon Gruden
Ok.
hopefully he says that he wouldn't have a problem coaching the 49ers
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Man I really hope this guy is our next HC!

Anyone have an e-mail or a place where we can leave messages.

Maybe he'll talk more about it during the broadcast if he sees all messages left.
Originally posted by jgalvan:

[email protected]

I don't expect him to give up much info. His commentary will be fairly general as it usually is. However, I won't be surprised when reading between the lines of some of his comments, there will be subtle hints regarding his interest, or lack thereof, in coming here next season. Should be entertaining to say the least.

Maybe he'll talk more about it during the broadcast if he sees all messages left.

Not his. But I've emailed Harbaugh already. His is on the stanford website.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:

or

http://twitter.com/#!/JimHarbaugh
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

or

http://twitter.com/#!/JimHarbaugh

Don't annoy the man. You'll only push him away.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
OHH EMM GEE! Gruden is wearing a purple tie. that totally means he 's taking the Vikes job.
Share 49ersWebzone