LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Gruden to SF?

Shop 49ers game tickets
So....

Cleveland gets Jon and the 49ers get Deuce?

With our recent run of luck (all bad) -- sounds about right.
I rather have Bill Cowher.
“He was going to let me finish high school,” Deuce Gruden said. “They were talking about going to San Francisco, but that’ll probably be in the next two years . . . or maybe Cleveland.”

The problem is that the San Fran and Cleveland jobs may not be open come 2012. So the Grudens may have to move now, if a job becomes available, if the price offered is right, if he gets the power he seeks, and if there’s enough labor progress to make the 49ers or the Browns willing to risk Gruden’s first year being hampered by a truncated offseason.

Yea I was thinking how can he be targeting 2012 and be considered by SF if we obviously have to fill the coaching gap this year.
I guess Gruden has a decision to make whether or not to up root his kid lol. I'm not a big fan of Gruden regardless.[/i]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by wailers15:
GRUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will bring an intensity with X's & O's, something Singles lacks

he will also destroy the roster like he did in Tampa.

I tend to agree.

I'd rather have Harbaugh.

How do you know that Harbaugh wont make any changes? I'm all for lighting some fires around here. Its not like all the players on this roster are tearing defenses up right??
Originally posted by valrod33:
Yeah Grudne wont be coming to San Fran in 2012 unless we bring back Sing again. If he wants San Fran it has to be this year

Lockout in 2011, Gruden in 2012
Why would his son even be on a talk show, interesting.
Originally posted by boast:
just say no to Gruden. the overrated blowhard coach with the luckiest SB victory in the history of the NFL.

yep i agree. let's stick with singletary, he's not done looking at all the film yet.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by boast:
just say no to Gruden. the overrated blowhard coach with the luckiest SB victory in the history of the NFL.

yep i agree. let's stick with singletary, he's not done looking at all the film yet.

so if we do not get Gruden means we are keeping Singletary?
"Deuce" would be fitting for this franchise. Bring it on!

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by wailers15:
GRUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will bring an intensity with X's & O's, something Singles lacks

he will also destroy the roster like he did in Tampa.

What ROSTER. Willis thats it and were fing him up with the 3-4. Gore well he just got ran into the ground by sing.

Share 49ersWebzone