LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Gruden to SF?

Shop 49ers game tickets
ANYONE hearing this in the Bay?

Quote:
OmarKelly Omar Kelly
The Bay Area media is talking up Jon Gruden as the next coach of the San Fran 49ers, replacing Singletary.Guess he's leaning toward the pros
Originally posted by doncmleon:
ANYONE hearing this in the Bay?

Quote:
OmarKelly Omar Kelly
The Bay Area media is talking up Jon Gruden as the next coach of the San Fran 49ers, replacing Singletary.Guess he's leaning toward the pros

Next year the head coach better be either Gruden or Harbough.

Or a clone of Bill Walsh.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I heard Peter King say Harbaugh or Gruden, hope he is right. That will require the Yorks going against their cheapness and opening up the checkbook. Also those that don't think the Yorks are cheap we are talking non player personnel something they have NEVER spent money on.
Either Gruden or Harbaugh, but I lean more towards wanting Harbaugh.
Jerry Rice just said he wanted to see Chucky in red and gold next year.
i want harbaugh, and if we're lucky we get Luck
GRUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will bring an intensity with X's & O's, something Singles lacks
Originally posted by wailers15:

he will also destroy the roster like he did in Tampa.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by wailers15:

he will also destroy the roster like he did in Tampa.

I tend to agree.

I'd rather have Harbaugh.
LINK?

please god be true
People "hear" a lot of things.
its hard to say he destroyed it.. i mean the team chucky inheirted had alot of aging players on it. he just didnt do a good job replacing those guys. its not like he just started cutting people and s**t lol. he also never had a quality quarterback. brad johnson won the superbowl with an amazing defense and jeff garcia was alright over there. i just think he needs a gm to help him pick out the talent and he would be fine.. not have complete power like he did with tampa.
I have completely no faith in the Yorks landing us a top flight coach. I realize the talk of some of these top tier coaches helps to ease the pain of this season but I have no trust at all in the Yorks. It honestly wouldn't surprise me to see Mike Singletary back on the sidelines next season. They gave Nolan a second chance and I could easily see Singletary talking his way into a second one as well, especially if our play picks up here at the tail end of the season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by greywolf447:
LINK?

http://twitter.com/#!/OmarKelly
Share 49ersWebzone