LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Who is the best receiver in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who is the best receiver in the NFL?

Originally posted by global_nomad:
AJ scored some points as a boxer today too.

Haaha motherf**king beast. Look at finnegans b***h ass running lol
AJ scored some points as a boxer today too.

Beat That Ass Dre!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Chief:
A. Johnson for sure, and after watching him kick that dudes ass today I give him more props.

He should win MVP for that fight. Finnegan has to resort to punching him in the chinstrap to jam him, then Johnson absolutely hands down the biggest ass whooping I can remember seeing in the NFL.

Dude is the best. He doesn't even seem like a wide receiver to me. He's more like like Bronco Nagurski. Just a dude who is bigger and tougher and made of pwnage.

I agree, Fistedaggin knew he was getting beat all day and lost his helmet on a clean play then resorted to take of Johnson's, this is when Johnson kicked his ass.

Lol
Originally posted by Wodwo:
A. Johnson for sure, and after watching him kick that dudes ass today I give him more props.

He should win MVP for that fight. Finnegan has to resort to punching him in the chinstrap to jam him, then Johnson absolutely hands down the biggest ass whooping I can remember seeing in the NFL.

Dude is the best. He doesn't even seem like a wide receiver to me. He's more like like Bronco Nagurski. Just a dude who is bigger and tougher and made of pwnage.

I agree, Fistedaggin knew he was getting beat all day and lost his helmet on a clean play then resorted to take of Johnson's, this is when Johnson kicked his ass.

Lol

Finnegan has lost his s#*t talking rights. I can't imagine another receiver in the league that will ever take him seriously again now.
How is losing your cool, throwing a few wild punches, and hurting your team 'pwning' someone? Johnson should have let finnegan get tossed, then torched the Titans for 2 more TDs. Maybe that makes too much sense.
Originally posted by jojomellon:
How is losing your cool, throwing a few wild punches, and hurting your team 'pwning' someone? Johnson should have let finnegan get tossed, then torched the Titans for 2 more TDs. Maybe that makes too much sense.

it didn't hurt his team they were shutting out the Titans so yes he pwned f*ggegan. fggegan should get the bigger punishment for instigating the ass beating
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jojomellon:

it didn't hurt his team they were shutting out the Titans so yes he pwned f*ggegan. fggegan should get the bigger punishment for instigating the ass beating

He jammed him? Hands to the face is a 15 yard penalty. f*g? Seriously? its 2010 we're still using gay slurs to put people down? Isnt Johnson 6-3 and Finnegan 5-7?
Crabs
  • dj43
Over the past two years, I believe Roddy White has put himself in the middle of any conversation about who is best. Without White, Matt Ryan does not have the success he has had.

Andre is the only other one at that level.

Calvin has begun to realize his potential but still drops one here and there.

I guess I just said it is a tie between White and AJ.
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
i think ocho cinco should be on the list too. he's made some crazy catches this year. what about brandon lloyd isn't he having a great year too? desean jackson? he's made some nice catches and has been burning a lot of defenders this year.

• dj43
Originally posted by SFGem:
i think ocho cinco should be on the list too. he's made some crazy catches this year. what about brandon lloyd isn't he having a great year too? desean jackson? he's made some nice catches and has been burning a lot of defenders this year.

85 takes plays off.

Lloyd is a waterbug but doesn't have the size and strength to be top tier.

Jackson is a speed guy but not in the same class on routes as the others.
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
We're not talking stats here, just plain ability.

i think the guys i mentioned fit the criteria made by the threadstarter.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Man, picking the top guy is tough. But CJ is sick. AJ is right there too.

Fitzgerald is not in the top 5. THERE I SAID IT.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Envy:
Greg Jennings

He's so underrated, it's ridiculous. Not the best in the league but absolutely top 10. I remember a few years ago there was a certain poster on this site saying he would take Arnaz f**king Battle over Jennings.
Share 49ersWebzone