LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

Week 12

Shop 49ers game tickets
Colts o-line doing their best impression of the 49ers line.

If you want to see how Manning would have looked had he played on the 49ers, look no further than what you just saw.

-9fA
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I knew the Chargers were gonna beat the Colts. Voted for them in the Pick 'Em. They seem to just always beat them. And the Chargers are starting to mesh -- I think they do big things this year. AFC Championship maybe? Rematch w/ New England? (or was that divisional?)

It was the divisional round. Back then was when the Chargers couldn't even win a playoff game.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

If you want to see how Manning would have looked had he played on the 49ers, look no further than what you just saw.

-9fA

I said the exact same thing tonight.

The only difference is , this is how the Nines OL plays against the Panthers and the like.
Personally, I can't wait to play the Chargers. It'll be a real test to see if we're truly in the running for one of the top teams in the NF............................................................................... OHHH WAIIIIIIIIIIT

-9fA

THIS. A great OL makes the QB.
Originally posted by MILFS:

-9fA

Its that simple? Wow. Lots of great QB's make their mediocre line look great by recognizing pressure and getting rid of the ball quickly. Including Manning. He looked bad tonight sure, but Manning hasnt had a great line in the last few years and still produces. Phillip rivers had Brandon Dombrowski protecting his blind side for 8 or 9 games and was still on fire.

[ Edited by jojomellon on Nov 28, 2010 at 21:41:58 ]
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by MILFS:

-9fA

Its that simple? Wow. Lots of great QB's make their mediocre line look great by recognizing pressure and getting rid of the ball quickly. Including Manning. He looked bad tonight sure, but Manning hasnt had a great line in the last few years and still produces. Phillip rivers had Brandon Dombrowski protecting his blind side for 8 or 9 games and was still on fire.

It goes both ways. A great OL makes an average QB look great. A great QB will make his average OL make great by getting rid of the ball fast, audible, changing protection, etc.

Also a lot of this has to do with coaching. Niners don't have that. That's why we are 3-7
Stevie Johnson blames God for dropped pass

I believe he's a Bay Area guy too!
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

lmao!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by crzy:

lolololololol
Finnegan at the end saying, "don't hurt me"!

Well, God always seems to help other players win, and in order to do that he will have to make the other players fail.

I'm guessing God is not an NFC West fan.

[ Edited by smithgdwg on Nov 29, 2010 at 07:05:25 ]
Somebody watch the derek anderson tirade

hes from SF. he has a Giants "SF" logo and a Warriors logo tattooed on his chest.

apparently hes a moron though...
Share 49ersWebzone