There are 224 users in the forums

Week 12

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lions are running the offense we should.
Again, why did we get rid of Hill?
Originally posted by LundyLove:

because of this guy
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Why did we trade Shaun Hill for a s**tty 7th round pick?

Exactly could have at least traded him for a 4th. The team just isn't smart from top to bottom
This is so sad. From 0-16, the Lions have assembled a better a team than the niners in only 2 years. It really makes me think how pathetic our organization has been.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
This is so sad. From 0-16, the Lions have assembled a better a team than the niners in only 2 years. It really makes me think how pathetic our organization has been.

McNolan era was such a waste of 3-4 years
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

He did get better talent on this team though. I forgot what year it was, but it was the offseason before he got fired, was that his 3rd year? Anyway I remember everyone wanted him fired but he talked his way into keeping the job, that was a waste to me. Should have just started new in the offseason, and then we never have to deal with Singletary
Originally posted by teeohh:

He did get better talent on this team though. I forgot what year it was, but it was the offseason before he got fired, was that his 3rd year? Anyway I remember everyone wanted him fired but he talked his way into keeping the job, that was a waste to me. Should have just started new in the offseason, and then we never have to deal with Singletary

Exactly, keeping him for another year ruined us for an extra almost 3 years (this is sings 2.5/3rd year right?).
Another mistake was hiring Singletary right after the season ended, they shouldve waited for other options out there

because of this guy

wow branch absolutely pwned that guy

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Shaun Hill is better then any qb we got.

f**k you Sing, I hope your turkey is super dry.
for any other poor souls who are at work and need a online feed for the Loins pats game, pm me! I hooks you up!

DAMMIT IT CLOSED

[ Edited by maximill15 on Nov 25, 2010 at 11:53:19 ]
Lions have an awesome crowd

because of this guy

He would have punted that last possession for sure
  • dman
  • Veteran
Hill sucks

Oh and this poor DB for the lions Smith is having a horrid game