LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Millen and Steve Young arguing during ESPN pregame show

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Epic.

Millen: "I don't buy it because you're not there, Steve... you don't have any idea what goes on in that freakin' locker room, you just don't."

Young: "That's true."

Steve =

Steve: 1

Millen: -100

Did I miss something somewhere? Since when is Millen in the Vikings locker room?

True . . . so true.

Millen looked like he was about to pop an artery, and Steve was just -ing!

I wonder what nerve of Millen's Steve touched?

All that said, and he was an awful GM, but I think that he is a pretty decent analyst. Certainly better than a bunch of the buffoons over at the NFL Network.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by susweel:
Matt Millen has no cred because of the job he did in Det. The fact that tv networks hire him to analyze football is a damn shame.

Agreed! That's like hiring R. Woods to be a WRs coach.

& allowing M.Singletary another coaching season...
lol I love Steve
hahahaha

thats why Steve is a HoF QB. in the field of battle no matter what or where it is, he doesnt lose his cool and always focused with the task at hand. Steve was playing the ball and not the man. Millen attacked Steve instead of the debate.

Steve: 1
Millen: gone
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Young's a moron. I hate that motherf**ker.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Young's a moron. I hate that motherf**ker.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
All Steve needed to say is "Matt STFU if you were still with the Lions AJ Green would be your 1st pick in next years draft".

And I would be a great pick...
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
All Steve needed to say is "Matt STFU if you were still with the Lions AJ Green would be your 1st pick in next years draft".

because that is the lions biggest need
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

There are scenarios in which the lions taking Green wouldnt be horrible.

They need playmakers and their #2 is Nate Burleson

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Nov 28, 2010 at 15:55:29 ]

if the lions could actually protect Stafford and they get Green they would have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

if the lions could actually protect Stafford and they get Green they would have one of the most dangerous offenses in the league.

Thats what I was thinking, plus many people on this board wanted Dez Bryant last year and he was far from our greatest need.

Thats what I was thinking, plus many people on this board wanted Dez Bryant last year and he was far from our greatest need.

That would be f**king retarded... They need to address that Oline and protect the QB they got all their future and money in or they will have nobody to stay healthy enough to throw them the ball.

That would be f**king retarded... They need to address that Oline and protect the QB they got all their future and money in or they will have nobody to stay healthy enough to throw them the ball.

investing high picks in an offensive line doesnt make your line better all the time. look at our awesome line made up entirely of 1st day picks. they can get Green and sign a lineman or two. you dont pass up talent like that, ask matt millen lol

investing high picks in an offensive line doesnt make your line better all the time. look at our awesome line made up entirely of 1st day picks. they can get Green and sign a lineman or two. you dont pass up talent like that, ask matt millen lol

Well lets say they didnt take a Oline personnel in the draft... They better look at someone who can cover like Peterson and the kid from Nebraska. Their DB's are constantly getting torched.
Matt Millen is a fatass f****t with absolutely no football knowledge whatsoever. Eat a dick motherf**ker!
Share 49ersWebzone