he went full retard today

and you never go full retard son
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
no

he went full retard today

and you never go full retard son

I love that movie. It has funny and stuff, but Robert Downey Jr. shoulda got like one them Oscar things for it. Pure awesome.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
trade deadline has passed

they are saying he might be cut and I would love to have him on the roster
I always thought Jeff Fisher did this guy wrong. Just hand over the f**king keys at some point. Jeezuz, for better or for worst
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
No thank you
Originally posted by danimal:
I always thought Jeff Fisher did this guy wrong. Just hand over the f**king keys at some point. Jeezuz, for better or for worst

play good or gtfo

teams dont have time for suckage and crying
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
We could probably trade Alex for VY straight up, since neither of them is under contract past this year or going to return to their current team. But I don't think we have any more to gain from that than they do.

Still, I wouldn't mind it. At this point I'd be willing to try just about anything at QB that might make a game watchable.

Just how do you supposed we trade for players not under contract?
He is way overrated and a big headache.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
For one, if he leaves he will be cut, won't have to trade for him and that's the best thing that can happen to him. He needs to be humbled and have to work hard. He knows the owner is in his corner now and he's always had it easy. He has all the tools to succeed and you know he's a winner, he's just not a hard worker to this point. Neither was Vick, he got humbled and now supposedly he works. that being said SF would not be a good spot for him, he needs to have some established guy to sit behind and a strong coach.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:
For one, if he leaves he will be cut, won't have to trade for him and that's the best thing that can happen to him. He needs to be humbled and have to work hard. He knows the owner is in his corner now and he's always had it easy. He has all the tools to succeed and you know he's a winner, he's just not a hard worker to this point. Neither was Vick, he got humbled and now supposedly he works. that being said SF would not be a good spot for him, he needs to have some established guy to sit behind and a strong coach.

I could see Seattle or Arizona going hard after him.
well on NFL live it says they locked him out of Titans headquarters today
Is there an actual video of his meltdown? I youtubed it and looks like alot of spam.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
well on NFL live it says they locked him out of Titans headquarters today

that was wrong information

Statement from the #Titans: Tennessean reports indicating that Vince Young is not welcome at Baptist Sports Park are incorrect. Yesterday, he was informed by a coach at the facility not to attend Monday’s team meeting and was free to leave. The intention was to be able to talk to the team about Young’s situation and how the team would move forward. Players that are on injured reserve are not required to attend team meetings. As of today, he has been placed on injured reserve and all the same rules apply to him as to any other player in that category.
Share 49ersWebzone