LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

8 Year Old Kid Tackled at Cleveland Game

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

psot that in jrgs magic thread
Originally posted by AZ9er:
I hope someone finds that douche and kicks the living piss out of him. Drunk or not drunk kids are off limits.

But I agree the dad did the right thing, you don't want an angry mob of drunken losers bum rushing you.

May happen. The family is staying quiet and not accepting any condolences or make up gifts...you know what that means.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Joecool:
"The boy was left with a scraped and bruised ankle. The mother said her husband didn't call police, opting instead to quickly get in the car and leave. But the mother wrote a letter to The Plain Dealer in Cleveland detailing what happened."

The boy's mother had been nervous about her son attending the game, but believed "kids are off-limits. Clevelanders are such great people. I knew that they would never hurt an 8-year-old kid, never."

She apparently was wrong.

probably a smart move by the dad. But IDK if I'd be able to do that if someone hurt my kid. No matter how many people I"d have beating on me.

That makes two of us, man. I might get beaten down by everybody else, but you touch my kid and it's on. The dad probably did the right thing though considering the other family members were there and it doesn't sound as if his son was roughed up too badly.
Originally posted by Giggidy:
"The boy was left with a scraped and bruised ankle. The mother said her husband didn't call police, opting instead to quickly get in the car and leave. But the mother wrote a letter to The Plain Dealer in Cleveland detailing what happened."

The boy's mother had been nervous about her son attending the game, but believed "kids are off-limits. Clevelanders are such great people. I knew that they would never hurt an 8-year-old kid, never."

probably a smart move by the dad. But IDK if I'd be able to do that if someone hurt my kid. No matter how many people I"d have beating on me.

That makes two of us, man. I might get beaten down by everybody else, but you touch my kid and it's on. The dad probably did the right thing though considering the other family members were there and it doesn't sound as if his son was roughed up too badly.

imo the father did the right thing you dont want to start something unnecessary and risk more harm to your wife and kid

Lmao at the kid that gets shoved out of the way
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Giggidy:

imo the father did the right thing you dont want to start something unnecessary and risk more harm to your wife and kid

My wife would probably already be trying to beat the fool up! You don't mess with a mother's child.

[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 19, 2010 at 09:32:27 ]
the guy tripped and the mom wasn't even at the game. no wonder they declined the Jets' offer, they're full of s**t.

http://www.clevelandfrowns.com/2010/11/eyewitness-account-of-attack-on-8-year.html

[ Edited by NinerGod on Nov 21, 2010 at 04:36:33 ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Big Baby is a Big Douchy Putz, but I never understood why the media made a big freaking deal out of that one incident.
Originally posted by :

Share 49ersWebzone