LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 155 users in the forums

Nike Pro Combat NFL Uniforms

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Penna9erFan:
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
So as many of you have heard, Nike will be replacing Reebok (thank god) as the official apparel provider of the NFL in 2012. This includes uniforms. Here are some of the alternate uni's they have.

Most are terrible especially the niners ones. Kind of surprising since I love their college uniforms but anyway here's the niners and then the link to the rest.

Enjoy!

http://www.mixmakers.net/forums/f33/nike-pro-combat-uniform-designs-202258.html

Those look like crappy custom alternates from Madden, I hope there's huge backlash for this. I hate Nike, they designed the Oregon uniforms, for god's sake!!!!

its not real man. Some kid this just having fun, its been posted before
Originally posted by valrod33:
So as many of you have heard, Nike will be replacing Reebok (thank god) as the official apparel provider of the NFL in 2012. This includes uniforms. Here are some of the alternate uni's they have.

Most are terrible especially the niners ones. Kind of surprising since I love their college uniforms but anyway here's the niners and then the link to the rest.

Enjoy!

Those look like crappy custom alternates from Madden, I hope there's huge backlash for this. I hate Nike, they designed the Oregon uniforms, for god's sake!!!!

Yup. This pic was circulating around when our new uni design was waiting to be relaeased.
It's 100% fake riddell does the helmets for the NFL not schutt
The design is awesome!

The colors are s**t! If it don't have stripes on the pants, it ain't the Niners.
Originally posted by Joecool:
The design is awesome!

The colors are s**t! If it don't have stripes on the pants, it ain't the Niners.

yeah the colors are the problem. skins niners and chiefs uniforms all look the same
Maybe if the gold changes from yellow to...the other...kind of gold...it wouldn't be so bad.

RBK did something similar when they took over the NHL uniforms. They wanted to make their mark so they went crazy with different designs.

The result?

Majority of the teams went back to their old, clean designs. If fans don't buy them, they won't continue to make them because thats what it's all about.

[ Edited by Canadian49er on Nov 17, 2010 at 10:00:27 ]
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Maybe if the gold changes from yellow to...the other...kind of gold...it wouldn't be so bad.

RBK did something similar when they took over the NHL uniforms. They wanted to make their mark so they went crazy with different designs.

The result?

Majority of the teams went back to their old, clean designs. If fans don't buy them, they won't continue to make them because thats what it's all about.

I wasn't aware anyone in North America owned an Atlanta Thrashers jersey...
Originally posted by valrod33:

Enjoy!

thank god, the NFL doesn't need Nike ProCombat Unis...
The Bucs and Bills Unis were cool. I love the old Bucs logo, creamsickles were dope.
NFLprguy just to clarify, the artist renderings of NFL uniforms floating around ARE NOT from the league or Nike. stand down

Share 49ersWebzone