There are 278 users in the forums

Those Raider forums must be going....

Shop 49ers game tickets
Raiders have alot of tuff games coming up maybe finish 8-8 or 7-9 either way positive season for them.
So far the Raiders are 3-0 in division play...I think there's a high chance they make the playoffs. I'm getting sold..

But no doubt Bay Area love and nothing but respect to my true Raider homies who repped their team through their darkest years!! lol

ok im good.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Raiders fans can't internet.

Thread over.

They can't even read. There's no way they're navigating the Internetz.
Originally posted by verb1der:
So far the Raiders are 3-0 in division play...I think there's a high chance they make the playoffs. I'm getting sold..

But no doubt Bay Area love and nothing but respect to my true Raider homies who repped their team through their darkest years!! lol

ok im good.

They still have to get through the Chargers in San Diego during December -- and that's when Phillip Rivers is at his best. The man simply does NOT LOSE during the months of November and December. He plays lights out football.

Unfortunately for Charger fans -- he turns back into a pumpkin come January and the Bolts wind up exiting Stage Right in the playoffs.

I'm not writing the Raider epitaph yet though. They've got a real shot at it. And I will agree that they have coaching that is superior to anything the Niners are putting on the field at the moment -- with the exception of our Offensive Coordinator.

I really like that guy. He's imaginative. He's not afraid to take risks. He is the anti-Mike Dingleberry.
chargers will come back as usual
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The Raiders were expected to be terrible and they are decent, we got the exact opposite.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

I'm not writing the Raider epitaph yet though. They've got a real shot at it. And I will agree that they have coaching that is superior to anything the Niners are putting on the field at the moment -- with the exception of our Offensive Coordinator.

I really like that guy. He's imaginative. He's not afraid to take risks. He is the anti-Mike Dingleberry.
hue jackson? tom cable?
Originally posted by BobS:
The Raiders were expected to be terrible and they are decent, we got the exact opposite.
not really...ok, it is indeed a surprise that they have already won 5 games b/c they had usually needed a whole season for this number in the recent past. but it's not a coincidence that they have made a significant progress...it began with this years draft.
[ Edited by communist on Nov 10, 2010 at 3:09 PM ]
Originally posted by billbird2111:

ok im good.

They still have to get through the Chargers in San Diego during December -- and that's when Phillip Rivers is at his best. The man simply does NOT LOSE during the months of November and December. He plays lights out football.

Unfortunately for Charger fans -- he turns back into a pumpkin come January and the Bolts wind up exiting Stage Right in the playoffs.

The Chargers do surge late, I guess we'll see what happens, but I am rootin for Oakland to take it!
Wish we hired Hue Jackson, he's making Campbell look decent. Another in the long line of Singletary fails.
they will lose the next 5 games.. i hope

chargers and chiefs will still end up with better records than them. were entering phillip rivers' favorite part of the season and the chiefs run game will only get better through the cold months. oakland does look strong tho.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

that's not "bayarealuv"?! lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

that's not "bayarealuv"?! lol

lmao.. you're right.. i hate the raiders gott admit.. mixed feelings about the a's too

all other teams i love though
anyone rooting for the raiders is a pure fair weather fan at this point. shame on all of you.
Want Cheap and High quality Jerseys?
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA $18.99
Discount Sports jerseys
high quality
Safe trade by Paypal
Maybe u can have a try
www.bbeststore.com
Share 49ersWebzone