LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Jimmy Clausen-Trade

Shop 49ers game tickets
let's assume that the panthers would trade clausen to us for a 3rd- or even a 4th-round pick.

plz don't discuss the realism of this trade...it's only a discussion about clausen, this trade and his fit to our team.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
hahahahahahahaha! NO!

f**k Jimmy Clausen!
he sucks, would not want to trade for him
We dont need a qb that throws for only fifty yards a game and an int. He is horrible.
You want a QB who has a QB rating of 48?
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

matt moore played good last season and he sucks now...same for the other guys, who are ROOKIES. coincidence?
no help by the runnig game, no help from the receivers corps, no real help by the o-line...what do u expect?
do u really think that bradford would perform well without a stable o-line? or stafford without his weapons? especially, the last one had a lot of horrible games last year...would u refuse to get him based on those games?
Why trade picks for Clausen (who hasn't proven anything) when we can draft one next yr who will probably be better???
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Why trade picks for Clausen (who hasn't proven anything) when we can draft one next yr who will probably be better???
just one more time: how du u know that a qb whom we will draft next year will be better??? and especially who.

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
just one more time: how du u know that a qb whom we will draft next year will be better??? and especially who.

I can't see in the future, so I honestly can't tell you. But I've never been a fan of Clausen, and I know it's too early to tell, but I really don't see him becoming a successful NFL QB.
Originally posted by communist:
let's assume that the panthers would trade clausen to us for a 3rd- or even a 4th-round pick

Let's not.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
if Moore suxorz, why would the Panthers trade Clausen?
Originally posted by boast:
if Moore suxorz, why would the Panthers trade Clausen?
new regimes mean new QBs.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2778763&postcount=55
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Share 49ersWebzone