• Hella Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Holy shizzle, are the browns for real?

their D seems to be.
Originally posted by boast:

their D seems to be.

I have Peyton Hillis in all 3 of my fantasy leagues!

Also, Colt McCoy hasn't looked terrible either
GO VIKINGS

GO GIANTS!!!!
Trade for colt now ! Lol come on pats don't screw up my bets kill them brown!!!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by boast:

their D seems to be.

I have Peyton Hillis in all 3 of my fantasy leagues!

Also, Colt McCoy hasn't looked terrible either

i have Hillis in my WZ one.
man

that better be a touchdown

i need this for foster
wow vikings defense sucks donkey dick
Originally posted by MILFS:
wow vikings defense sucks donkey dick

I had to pick up their D and thought they might actually do something against the Cards....they are TERRIBLE
That call to take the TD away from Arian Foster was horrible. He took 2 steps into the end zone with full control of the football until he fell down once already in and let go of the ball. How is that not a football move? Goodell's f**king s**tty rule changes need to go, he's raping the NFL.
If darren sharper gets fined for that forced fumble on stewart.... I don't know what is football anymore.

Kenny alberts has that face that u just want to punch square in the face
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That call to take the TD away from Arian Foster was horrible. He took 2 steps into the end zone with full control of the football until he fell down once already in and let go of the ball. How is that not a football move? Goodell's f**king s**tty rule changes need to go, he's raping the NFL.

The "Football Move" rule was taken out years ago. This goes back to Megatron's TD against the bears being taken away. The called it the same way in that game. Right or wrong, it's consistent with what's been called in the past. The ground caused the ball to come loose.
LOL Harvin gave the cards another TD
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

The "Football Move" rule was taken out years ago. This goes back to Megatron's TD against the bears being taken away. The called it the same way in that game. Right or wrong, it's consistent with what's been called in the past. The ground caused the ball to come loose.

That's retarded though because he already had full control of the ball enough to take 2 steps into the end zone. Otherwise he never would've gotten the ball into the end zone.

anyone else seeing Childress getting fired after today?
wow vikings....
Share 49ersWebzone