LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

So I bought an Eli Manning jersey...

Shop 49ers game tickets
you can get a Niners jersey at Kohl's for the same price.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I own the "Little Joe" jersey... yes, Tom Brady.

i have a old curtis martin jets jersey, i always liked the way he ran the ball.
I f**king can't stand Eli "The Inbred" Manning. He didn't want to play for the team that drafted him so he went crying to daddy like a little b!tch. I will never respect him.

This c**t pulled the same b!tch-move when he was drafted by the Colts:
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Such an under rated back. A full decade of back to back seasons over 1,000 yards rushing. Starting his rookie year.

You earn tons of brownie points.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I had a Jerry Rice Raiders jersey... yeah I don't give a f**k what you think, that's the #1 player in NFL history right there, your opinion is invalrod.

I probably would own one of these if I ever bought any.

I rooted for the guy wherever he was.

I also rooted for Montana in KC. Might not own that jersey, though.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Such an under rated back. A full decade of back to back seasons over 1,000 yards rushing. Starting his rookie year.

You earn tons of brownie points.

What makes me sad is frank gore reminds me of him and I font think gore will ever make the playoffs with this team.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

What makes me sad is frank gore reminds me of him and I font think gore will ever make the playoffs with this team.

Oh, man... I feel you on that one. Gore won't end up with long term recognition, either. So sad.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
you can get a Niners jersey at Kohl's for the same price.

They had Takeo Spikes's jersey at TJ Maxx too but all of them were way too big. I'm a medium and they were all xxls or xls. Otherwise I would've gotten his jersey.
I like Nicks alot on the Giants

I had a Junior Seau jersey, he was my favorite non Niner...and we had season tickets to Charger games. So I was "forced" too....I didnt mind they were my second fav team, and again Say - Oww was a BEAST
As long as you don't own a jersey from one of these teams,

Cowboys
Packers
Rams
Cardinals
Seahawks
Raiders
nothing wrong with that. if i had extra cash id like to get an Andre Johnson, Lord Megatron, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady jerseys. i almost bought Brady's a while back but didnt. i wouldnt mind a mcfadden jersey but my hate for the raiders is pretty deep so i wouldnt go there.
I have a Barry Sanders Steve Young (Bucs) & a Drew Bledsoe (Patriots) jersey
i really dont see anything wrong with that sometimes fans like guys on other teams just because what they bring to the game

The only exceptions for EVERY niner fan should be are these >>>>> Raiders or Cowgirls jersey's

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I have a Barry Sanders Steve Young (Bucs) & a Drew Bledsoe (Patriots) jersey
i really dont see anything wrong with that sometimes fans like guys on other teams just because what they bring to the game

The only exceptions for EVERY niner fan should be are these >>>>> Raiders or Cowgirls jersey's

add the packers to that list and ur spot on
Share 49ersWebzone